News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wiring harness, who to buy from

Started by Highbanked Hauler, October 06, 2010, 12:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Highbanked Hauler

The subject line says it. Who is a quality vendor????  Thanx.
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

baullz

M&H Harnesses are exact replicas of the originals and are great and are an easy install. 

They are however only available from Year One so if your gonna buy make sure you wait for a discount code and order everything at once.

But let me tell you having all new wiring from headlights to taillights is definitely very reassuring and worth every penny.

bull

Quote from: baullz on October 06, 2010, 12:53:43 PM
M&H Harnesses are exact replicas of the originals and are great and are an easy install. 

They are however only available from Year One so if your gonna buy make sure you wait for a discount code and order everything at once.

But let me tell you having all new wiring from headlights to taillights is definitely very reassuring and worth every penny.

:iagree: :yesnod:

Charger-Bodie

They can also be bought through Jamie at MegaParts. I believe he buys them at a discount from Y-One and passes the saving on. I got my M+H harnesses from them. 608 452 2045 ask for Jamie.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

pullrock

I used Evans Wiring Harnesses a few years back.  They have good stuff and way cheaper then YearOne.

http://www.evanswiring.com/

Good Luck

Eric

bull

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on October 06, 2010, 01:27:44 PM
They can also be bought through Jamie at MegaParts. I believe he buys them at a discount from Y-One and passes the saving on. I got my M+H harnesses from them. 608 452 2045 ask for Jamie.

Was the price about the same as Y1's regular price or would someone be better off doing the 25% Y1 discount?

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: bull on October 06, 2010, 03:19:08 PM
Quote from: 1HotDaytona on October 06, 2010, 01:27:44 PM

Was the price about the same as Y1's regular price or would someone be better off doing the 25% Y1 discount?

The normal price is lower than year-one ,but if it were during a 25% off deal youd likely get it for less at Y1.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Highbanked Hauler

Does (Painless) have them,I ask because that is the only name I have heard of?
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

HOTROD

:shruggy: I THINK SOME ONE ALLREADY ASKED THIS QUESTION  :brickwall:
What the Hell-Dumass !

Ghoste

Painless is mainly a do it yourself kit, not plug and play.

Highbanked Hauler

Quote from: HOTROD on October 06, 2010, 10:21:14 PM
:shruggy: I THINK SOME ONE ALLREADY ASKED THIS QUESTION  :brickwall:

sorry ,I didn't go looking.
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

hemi68charger

Al, M&H from YearOne is by far the best and the one I'd trust. It is what I purchased (dash and engine) when my harnesses fried on my C500 when the amp gauge malfunctioned. There may be other vendors out there, but I'd be comfortable with M&H. Unfortunately for the hobby, the sell exclusively to YearOne and one can't buy items direct...
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection