News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I am new here, from Luxembourg Europe

Started by Mopar_Manu, October 04, 2010, 09:21:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlatbackFanatic

Welcome to the site!!! Nice looking ride you have there!! Can't wait to see it when you find some new rims. :2thumbs:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

Mopar_Manu

Best regards from Luxembourg

Manu

mikepmcs

Looks like it's just for the rear wheels.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Mopar_Manu

:scratchchin: that's not so good. Does anything similar exist for the front?

Manu

hemi68charger

Nice lookin' '69 there Manu... Great little country you have there.. Drove through Luxembourg once by way of the capitol.. Beautiful.......   :2thumbs:

Welcome
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Mopar_Manu

Hi hemi68charger

you know Luxembourg  :o That's great. How you say, it's a very small country  :icon_smile_big: with only 4 registered Chargers until 1968 - 1970.  :2thumbs: and one is mine :nana:

Manu

4cruzin

Thats a really nice Charger!  Very cool!    :2thumbs:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Khyron

she's purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty

i have a soft spot for yellow :;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Mopar_Manu