News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

bubba

Started by waroc, September 29, 2010, 04:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waroc

:METAL:  bubba got drunk and died in a fire in his trailer.  he was so badly burned that the coroner needed someone to come and ID  his body so they called his two best friends, jim bob and billy joe to come in. jim bob went in and the coroner pulled back the sheet... "yep, he got burned up real bad, roll him over". jim bob looked at his butt and said "that ain't bubba". not saying anything, but finding it a bit strange, the coroner called in billy joe. "yep, he got burned up real bad, roll him over". billy joe looked at his butt and said "that aint bubba". intrigued, the coroner asks "how can you tell?" "because bubba had two assholes"...  billy joe said "two assholes! thats impossible" said the coroner. "it's true" said jim bob,  "everyone in town knowed that bubba had two assholes cause every time us three would go out on the town everybody would yell here comes bubba with dem two assholes "!  :punkrocka:
M a s s i v e l y  O v e r  P o w e r e d  A n d  R e s p e c t e d

chargerman67

67 Dodge Charger 440
87 Toyota Supra 2.5L twin turbo (JDM)
95 Impala SS
97 BMW 528i

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry