News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Viper

Started by 69rtse4spd, September 28, 2010, 06:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69rtse4spd

Was at the Dodge dealer today talking to a friend & looking at the Viper they had in the show room. Salesman walks up joins the conversation,I asked him that I read were they may bring the Viper in 2013-2014. He says the owner went to a preview metting & they may put a Hemi in it. Maybe one of the new 6.4 or 6.8s, we can only hope  :2thumbs:. With the Hemi they could get the milage up enough to get rid of the gas guzzler tax & sale  more. Well we will have to see what Fiat wants to do. :scratchchin:

RD

i heard the same in some magazine.  they have talked about that for awhile i understand, but never wanted to do it.

maybe.. just maybe, they can please both camps and make a HEMI V10!!!!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

200MPH

a couple of weeks ago there was link on yahoo for the Viper. The CEO of Dodge apparently loves the viper it is  supposed to return in 2012..bu we will see
Charger