News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

3rd gens show me your aftermarket shifters

Started by FLG, September 28, 2010, 05:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLG

Hey Guys,

Im on the fence here with what to go with for my transmission. Id love to go full manual VB but i want to keep my center console, and i cant see the stock slap stick shifter being very manual vb "friendly" so does anyone have any ideas here?

Thanks!

JPL

Auto-Grip, a stock looking pistol grip shifter for an automatic, and one of the best parts, instead of a button to get it out of gear, it has a trigger! Simple swap too, one screw, the guy from Auto-Grip is pretty cool as well. Oh btw, mine is a full maual reverse VB, works nicely.
:Twocents:

67tbird

:drool5: :drool5:Wow JPL love your dash layout, Sharp!

JPL

bajaherbie

do you have a picture of how the accessory gauges are mounted? like a shot of the cluster from the passenger side....

i like that a lot.

JPL

Quote from: bajaherbie on September 15, 2011, 06:57:21 PM

do you have a picture of how the accessory gauges are mounted? like a shot of the cluster from the passenger side....

i like that a lot.

It's a simple standard 3 gauge cluster mounted upside down, with all the wires and such going through where the radio used to be......I'll get a pic.

bajaherbie

perfect! my two accessory gauges are on the other side below the bezel... i'm going to move them to hide my m.i.a. radio.

JPL

Quote from: bajaherbie on September 16, 2011, 04:42:18 PM
perfect! my two accessory gauges are on the other side below the bezel... i'm going to move them to hide my m.i.a. radio.
Great! Glad I could help.
Post pics when your done.