News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Emblems (69 Charger)

Started by 66FBCharger, September 28, 2010, 06:49:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

66FBCharger

I am looking for a little education. Can anyone tell me about these emblems: Charger, R/T and S.E. emblems? Are the Charger scripts all the same from '68-70. Specifically is the grille emblem different than the sailpanel emblem? If so, what is different (size, pin placement)? Are the grille R/T emblems the same from '68-69? How about the tail panel R/T emblem, are they different from year to year? How about the Special Edition emblem. Are they Charger only, or are the ones on Coronet the same? Are the R/T emblems Charger specific or are the Coronet R/T emblems the same?
Sorry for all the questions. I am confused about all the different emblems. I want to make sure i buy the correct ones.
'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

Ghoste

The Charger sailpanel emblems are the same from 68-70.  The Charger grille ones are different from the sailpanels and they are different from year to year.  The RT emblems in the grille are different from 68 to 69.  Those differences are size and mounting IIRC.  The RT emblems on Charger and Coronet are also different.  The SE emblems for the Charger are specific.

Charger-Bodie

The only Coronet Charger emblems that are interchangeable were the 1/4 panel ones like on a stripe delete car.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............