News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New member with 68 charger

Started by Old Greg, September 25, 2010, 02:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaak

The 69 is coming along slowly but surely, should be painted real soon. Its been my long-term project, has always been put on the back burner, but have made tons of progress the past 2 years. The '73 is my driver, its a pretty nice car, but its down right now, something has happened to the rear end. I got a Explorer in my shop I'm replacing the trans in, as soon as I get it done, I'm gonna tear into the '73 rear and get it back on the road.

Jason

Old Greg

I hear ya man. The 68 is my daily right now, but I need to get a cheap Honda or something to drive.

chargergirl

Bama isn't that far from P'cola...where are your car shows? BTW Welcome!
Trust your Woobie!

spankmunky

here is a good link to some shows. http://www.noalcarcalendar.9f.com/ my local places is decator, cullman, arab, joppa, jasper. oct.9 ill probly be putting my 72 chevy in at the cullman high school show. there are 2 cruse ins in the month at dairy queen in hanceville, 2nd saturday of the month, jacks in holly pond 1st saturday, might have them wrong but ill look later and see if i can find the site with the local cruse ins on it and post it for ya.

Old Greg

We have a big show in Gadsden on the 1st of every month. They shut down the entire street from end to end for the show. You have to get there around 5pm so you can get a spot in the show. Would love to see more chargers there that's for sure.

spankmunky

thats cool, if i can get a few things done on my truck by then maybe ill come over for a look. i havent been over that way in a few years. my 69 came from attalla. got it in 2004. then it was totaled in 2008. if i can make it ill let ya know i would love to see the 68 up close.

Old Greg

That works man, i do have to say that it does have some flaws. But is a really good starting point in my opinion.

6pkrtse

Congrats on your find. That is a nice looking Charger.
1963 Belvedere 413 Max Wedge
1970 Charger R/T S.E. 440 sixpack.
1970 Challenger R/T Drag Radial 528 Hemi
1970 Charger 500 S.E. 440 4 BBL
1970 Road Runner 383 4 BBL
1974 Chrysler New Yorker 440 4 BBL
1996 Dodge Ram 2500 V-10 488 cu in.
2004 Dodge Ram 3500 CTD Dually 6x6
2012 Challenger R/T Classic

Old Greg

Thanks man, going by your sig it looks like you have some nice rides. Got any pics?

chargd72

Welcome Old Greg.  Sweet looking '68.  Found a video of you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbx5fSge6wo

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

68ChargerJMP

Welcome......north Alabama here too.

spankmunky

Old Greg

Chargd72 thanks for the welcome, I love that old Gregg skit. It always make me laugh.