News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Look at charger -68 for me in illinois

Started by Petri., September 15, 2010, 09:51:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petri.

Hi,can someone who lives near illinois near wisconsin border look at this one for me,like this car alot,as soon as possible would be nice,thanks so far,i live in sweden.

/Petri

41husk

we have several members in the Chicago area.  Good luck on your search.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

PocketThunder

What city is it in?  Here is a local Chicago member who loves to go look at cars.  His name is Ryan.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1081

Good Luck!  That sure is a nice color on that 68.

Paul
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

TheAutoArchaeologist

I would love to go look at the car, but unfortunately this weekend I'll be in St. Charles shooting the Mecum Auction.

Let me know next week if you can't find anyone.

Ryan

Petri.

Thanks for the response,i think the weekend after this weekend will be to late because someone from california is coming and looking at it 23-25 september,would hate to miss this car if it is ok,if it is ok i will buy it for sure.

Sometimes it takes many hours before i can write here because of the time difference.

/Petri

Petri.

Know im a little angry,told the guy that i buy it from him,transfered the money to kent in miami this monday,kent fixed a truck that should pick it up this weekend, and know he sold it yesterday to that california guy,know my money is in usa and now car,me and kent talked to him several times.

/Petri

gasoline_24

I have a car exactly like that one.  What are you wanting to spend?  For the right price I may sell you mine.

Petri.

Could you email me info and some pics of it?me email is.

bmw_turbo_@hotmail.com

/Petri

PocketThunder

Quote from: Petri. on September 22, 2010, 08:55:08 AM
Know im a little angry,told the guy that i buy it from him,transfered the money to kent in miami this monday,kent fixed a truck that should pick it up this weekend, and know he sold it yesterday to that california guy,know my money is in usa and now car,me and kent talked to him several times.

/Petri

Sorry to hear that but thats how it goes with some people.  Being a man of your word doesnt mean much anymore to some people.   :-\
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

bakerhillpins

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 22, 2010, 09:56:11 AM
Quote from: Petri. on September 22, 2010, 08:55:08 AM

/Petri

Sorry to hear that but thats how it goes with some people.  Being a man of your word doesnt mean much anymore to some people.   :-\

Its a sad but true state of affairs these days. I have seen folks get a buyer on the hook and then start shopping it for a couple hundred more to the guys that call on it in the mean time.  :rotz:  Sometimes it's the guys that call later and they start with the "Ill give you x more right now".. Essentially letting the first buyer do all the work of getting the price and them just dumping an extra hundred in to pull it off the top.   :RantExplode:  Either way its the value set of the seller that makes the decision.
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

1970Moparmann

Sorry I missed out on helping you.  I could have done it for you.  Next time.....

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Petri.

No problem,there is more cars out there.

/Petri

NHCharger

Petri

What are you looking for? Driver, show pony, complete resto?
Yesterday I looked at a 68 Charger RT, has a 383-2 in it now. It's all there but a complete basket case. Could have trailered it home for $4k. Like I said, this car needs everything.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Petri.

Im looking for a very nice driver that is very nice under,if the paint is not topp quality dont mather,i can repaint it but i hate rust,maximum price upp to 28000d but then it has to be very very nice,where are all the cars when i want one,dont find nearly anything that suits me.

/Petri