News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Huntsville Rapist Bed Intruder Song

Started by bakerhillpins, September 01, 2010, 12:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakerhillpins

Ok, Lets see if this gets taken the wrong way.

I am in no way trying to make light of the Victim's situation but you have to admit her brother is toooo much...

Both videos together total ~3 minutes

You must watch this video first:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzNhaLUT520

Which sets the stage for this guys rise to stardom:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqzjry_adxA&feature=fvst

:rofl:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

jar1292

haha they had that on the radio today on the drive home from work today! it was on Kber 101.1 the rock station here in utah! on the Mick and Allen show! ther like the afternooon show of bob and tom.they are allways making stuff like this. i guess they didnt! i even told my friends about it tonight. thanks for setting me strait
Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

70 Charger RT

70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

Brock Samson

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

RD

fracking hilarious!!! i love this subforum
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander