News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Going on Here

Started by MoparManJim, September 12, 2010, 05:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

Guys, if you don't see me posting for awhile, well the reason is  for the last few hours today I have NOT be available to get on the site here at all as I keep getting hit by the "time out" message like before when the site went down over tech issues. I know it's not my setting on my pc as I know afew other people was also getting the same message as I was today when they also try to come onto the site. I went to afew other sites and they all loaded and worked beautiful and no problems at all with them, this site  :lol: was the only one that wouldn't load at all. I did manage to get on like 20 minutes but soon as i did I got hit with a "Time Out" message right off the bat  :o

So for the time being and while this issue is here, you all can see my project updates over on my facebook wall as I will post update photos on the projects there. I don't trust this site right now at all with what been going on today with the "time out" messages again happening.

So if you guys don't see me on here you can find me on my facebook wall under m0parman jim.

it's not like I don't want to come to the site, it's just that the site won't let me on here is all!  :icon_smile_dissapprove:

The70RT

Same here. I had a pc prob in the garage and was using the new wireless setup and it was intermittent. I went to other sites and it was fine. I also had norton popup once saying unsafe site. Maybe someone was trying to hack the site  :scratchchin:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1969chargerrtse

Yep, I couldn't get on either this morning.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Darkman

Not the only ones with problems getting on, but these things do get fixed (I'm on now with no problems).

Hey Jim, don't bail on us! Who's going to write those jokes.....
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

MoparManJim

Quote from: Darkman on September 12, 2010, 06:47:43 PM
Not the only ones with problems getting on, but these things do get fixed (I'm on now with no problems).

I thought that was fix already..  :lol: well short of.

QuoteHey Jim, don't bail on us! Who's going to write those jokes.....

ah... I didn't know you cared so much..  :nana: 

I thought you all where going to write the jokes..  :lol:

Troy

Maybe if you could start 4 or 5 new threads every time you have a problem logging in it would reduce the load on the server?

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

MoparManJim

Quote from: Troy on September 13, 2010, 10:13:42 AM
Maybe if you could start 4 or 5 new threads every time you have a problem logging in it would reduce the load on the server?

Troy

I only did 2. I have no idea where you are getting this 4 or 5 at. I posted here and also one thread in the Help area.. that adds to 2 threads.   

Brock Samson

MoparManJim

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 13, 2010, 10:28:30 AM
lol..  :lol:

Well he said  if I could maybe start 4 or 5 threads when a problem starts..

Not to be a smart a$$ here or anything but I have this thread here that I am posting in, and also one here in the Help area http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,73359.0.html which would leave to only 2 threads  :lol:,. He said  maybe 4 or 5 so I'm now trying to find out where is the heck the other 3 are at that about the site problems that I am being accuse of. If I made them I will take the blaim for them.. but how can I take the blaim for something that wasn't done by me..  :shruggy: :-\ :lol: 

Just 6T9 CHGR

Jim, put the modeling glue down man....  :rotz:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Roger 68 charger

68 charger RT 505"
70 cuda
99 Durango

MoparManJim

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on September 13, 2010, 05:45:47 PM
Jim, put the modeling glue down man....  :rotz:

I don't use model glue, how many times do I have to say it? :lol:. I use superglue.. 

And what if I refuse to put it down? And if you jump at me you might come attach to me.. :rofl:

Back N Black

Can we get a couple of pics of you trying to log on! But no more than 10 pics.

MoparManJim

Quote from: Back N Black on September 13, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
Can we get a couple of pics of you trying to log on! But no more than 10 pics.

What do you want me to do... build a time machine... travel back in time to yesterday evening and take afew photos then travel back to now and post them?  :lol:

nvrbdn

only if you promise to limit it to 2 pic's per thread. and limit the size
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Troy

Here's your answer:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,73359.msg823756.html#msg823756

If there was only one thread (in the right place) I wouldn't have to post here. It's not really necessary to post about exactly the same thing in multiple locations. That was my point. If I know there's a problem it's like rubbing salt in the wound to keep bringing it up and, it won't get solved any faster.

Troy

nvrbdn

we know you are right troy!!! and it has to be a real task to try to organize and run this mess without loosing your mind. we all bow to you with wonder on how well you do this so well. i think at times i should have added to an ongoing thread instead of starting a new one. so thanks for all you do.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

MoparManJim

Quote from: Troy on September 14, 2010, 08:57:44 AM
Here's your answer:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,73359.msg823756.html#msg823756

If there was only one thread (in the right place) I wouldn't have to post here. It's not really necessary to post about exactly the same thing in multiple locations. That was my point. If I know there's a problem it's like rubbing salt in the wound to keep bringing it up and, it won't get solved any faster.

Troy

Well I'm still looking for the other 2 or 3 threads at yet. You said maybe 4 or 5 threads, this only still marks as 2 threads. And also if you and the others would look more closer and look at the words that was use in the threads before coming at someone you would see the words are different  ::) meaning "it's two" different threads to two different things being said and not the same stuff. If they was as you call it multiple threads they would be the same words in the same place in both threads. 

Here is my words I used in the Help area.

First Thread was:
Quote"okay, I would like to know, what happen the last few hours as to why when I tried to come onto the site I kapt getting a Time Out message?  shruggy
I check each setting my pc in the last few hours thinking it was an issue with my pc and everything and everything  check out a okay. "

Now here is the words I used in this thread

2nd Thread:
Quote"Guys, if you don't see me posting for awhile, well the reason is  for the last few hours today I have NOT be available to get on the site here at all as I keep getting hit by the "time out" message like before when the site went down over tech issues. I know it's not my setting on my pc as I know afew other people was also getting the same message as I was today when they also try to come onto the site. I went to afew other sites and they all loaded and worked beautiful and no problems at all with them, this site  lol  was the only one that wouldn't load at all. I did manage to get on like 20 minutes but soon as i did I got hit with a "Time Out" message right off the bat  Shocked .

So for the time being and while this issue is here, you all can see my project updates over on my facebook wall as I will post update photos on the projects there. I don't trust this site right now at all with what been going on today with the "time out" messages again happening.

So if you guys don't see me on here you can find me on my facebook wall under m0parman jim.

it's not like I don't want to come to the site, it's just that the site won't let me on here is all!  icon_smile_dissapprove"

In the first one I ask what the problem was with the site here. The 2nd one I was talking about the issue I was having and that I wasn't the only one having it and I said where I could be found at. So you see I just pointed out they are two different threads and not the same. The thread body's are two different sizes as well.  :shruggy: 

I posted one in the Help area to find out (was asking a question) what the issue was. (Which is the correct place ) so that way you could make the site better.
I also posted a thread in this area to let my friends know about why I couldn't get on the site here and explained to them why and as to why if I didn't update certain things for then they would know why and if that they got to wondering where I was at if I didn't post for awhile they would know to locate me at besides the site here. (Which is also the correct place) as it's non auto related.   

Troy

Just 6T9 CHGR

Jim, is gold or silver spray paint your favorite?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

MoparManJim

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on September 14, 2010, 04:15:48 PM
Jim, is gold or silver spray paint your favorite?

Neither are my favorite.  

:-\ what the heck is going on here now, first you talk about model glue, and now your asking me about if gold or silver spray paint are my favorite now.

You okay? :pity:  :shruggy:

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Back N Black

Jim, this is you first thread with no pics???   :nana:

Roger 68 charger

68 charger RT 505"
70 cuda
99 Durango

MoparManJim

Quote from: Back N Black on September 14, 2010, 07:07:40 PM
Jim, this is you first thread with no pics???   :nana:

I must have broke the record for once!  :smilielol:

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: welp, it bears tryin to figgure out furby's posts..  :eek2:

MoparManJim

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 15, 2010, 12:43:05 AM
:scratchchin: welp, it bears tryin to figgure out furby's posts..  :eek2:

No not you to now!   :-\ ......  :hah:....  :nana: :lol:   

Come one come all!  :shruggy: :lol: :lol: 

mauve66

2 pages already and no end in site............................... :rofl:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

bakerhillpins

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Chris G.

Quote from: bakerhillpins on September 15, 2010, 10:05:23 AM
This is fun..

Makes Rowdy Gowdy look like small potato's.  ;)

Feel for 'ya Troy.  :D

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: MoparManJim on September 14, 2010, 04:29:57 PM

Neither are my favorite.   

Really?   there's other colors that work well too? :scratchchin:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

MoparManJim

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on September 15, 2010, 03:41:25 PM
Quote from: MoparManJim on September 14, 2010, 04:29:57 PM

Neither are my favorite.   

Really?   there's other colors that work well too? :scratchchin:

:-\..... :icon_smile_question:..... :shruggy:..... 

Okay.. I must ask, did I miss something here? :-\ . Because I sure as heck feels like I did!  :-\ 

We went from me explaining why I wouldn't be here in case I don't due to site problems with the site, to me and Troy having a talking about different threads, now down to you asking me about what my favorite colors are!  :lol: 

:-\ If I didn't know any better I would swear that there was something going on here.. a man asking a man what his favorite color are.   

To answer your question, I only have one favorite color.. but that's for me to know.  :lol: 

You all know something, he is really starting to make me wonder about him now..  :-\  :pity: 

bakerhillpins

MoparManJim

Troy was simply asking that rather than make a new thread about the site problems you are experiencing, it makes his life easier if you would post to one of the several existing site connection problem threads. That was it.

We just all got excited and it started snowballing.  :2thumbs: Fun non the less.

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Please Jim, tell us what you are wondering....

nah forget it.....Im gonna see if I can find me some gold spray paint

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

The70RT

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on September 15, 2010, 08:34:36 PM

Dang.......you guys are killin him  :pity: ......... :smilielol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MoparManJim

Quote from: bakerhillpins on September 15, 2010, 07:16:57 PM
MoparManJim

Troy was simply asking that rather than make a new thread about the site problems you are experiencing, it makes his life easier if you would post to one of the several existing site connection problem threads. That was it.

We just all got excited and it started snowballing.  :2thumbs: Fun non the less.

Go back and read what I said to him on the other page about the topic issues. 2 different ones all togother. May sound the same but they are different. 

I know we just got all excitied and started to have fun with each other.  :nana: :lol:

MoparManJim

Now you really are making me wonder about you Chris!  :pity: :scratchchin: :lol: 

You keep talking about gold spray paint and before that you was asking me what my favorite color was  :lol: :smilielol: , are you going to paint me.... gold? :o :lol: 

Hey you know helloween is around the corner  :scratchchin: :hah: :scratchchin: 

MoparManJim

Quote from: The70RT on September 15, 2010, 08:40:44 PM

Dang.......you guys are killin him  :pity: ......... :smilielol:

I don't know about you, but I think he done lost it.  :smilielol:

JoeyGowdy

Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

MoparManJim

Quote from: JoeyGowdy on September 15, 2010, 09:36:54 PM
Quote from: Chris G. on September 15, 2010, 03:11:44 PM
Quote from: bakerhillpins on September 15, 2010, 10:05:23 AM
This is fun..
Makes Rowdy Gowdy look like small potato's.  ;)
Feel for 'ya Troy.  :D

Oh man! now we got Rowdy in it!  :lol: 

Can anyone now remember what this thread was originally about? oh yea, it why if you don't see me posting on here is because the site will not let me on here.. there for if you like to find me , you could find me over on facebook.  :lol: :lol: 

Okay, back to the fun again  :nana:

71ChallengeHer

:rotz:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

nvrbdn

looks like a "golden" opportunity.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."