News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What The heck?

Started by MoparManJim, September 12, 2010, 05:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

Okay, I would like to know, what happen the last few hours as to why when I tried to come onto the site I kapt getting a Time Out message?  :shruggy: 
I check each setting my pc in the last few hours thinking it was an issue with my pc and everything and everything  check out a okay.

tan top

not time out  , but been having a sign come up  ! can not connect to web site or no connection   every other time i try to log on !!  for about a week now !  could not log on to the site for about an hour   earlier today :'(  :shruggy:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

MoparManJim

Quote from: tan top on September 12, 2010, 05:29:07 PM
not time out  , but been having a sign come up  ! can not connect to web site or no connection   every other time i try to log on !!  for about a week now !  could not log on to the site for about an hour   earlier today :'(  :shruggy:

I was hit with both of them. I got on the site one time during the trouble, and soon as I did I got hit with the "Time Out" and then couldn't even get the site to load.. as I was then again like before hit with the Connection Issue to the site. 

I think we might have to start login the time frames once again.  :shruggy:

The70RT

It just did a timeout with me again.....  :brickwall:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

doctor4766

And I thought the trouble was with MY puter...

Gotta love a '69

greenpigs

Looks like things are acting up...I am sure the Toy man knows why.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

MoparManJim

It happen again about an hour ago. I would really really like to know what the heck is going on with this crazy site recently?  :shruggy:

472 R/T SE

Quote from: MoparManJim on September 12, 2010, 10:44:34 PM
It happen again about an hour ago. I would really really like to know what the heck is going on with this crazy site recently?  :shruggy:

I wouldn't sweat it.  I remember Troy mentioning it wasn't good to keep trying over & over to log on when it's acting up. 

This site hasn't loaded for me maybe 3 times since Troy took over.  That's nothin' compared to before let alone some of the other sites I frequent.

MoparManJim

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on September 12, 2010, 11:36:02 PM
Quote from: MoparManJim on September 12, 2010, 10:44:34 PM

I wouldn't sweat it.  I remember Troy mentioning it wasn't good to keep trying over & over to log on when it's acting up. 

This site hasn't loaded for me maybe 3 times since Troy took over.  That's nothin' compared to before let alone some of the other sites I frequent.

I wasn't trying to log in, I have mind set for auto. I couldn't even at all get on the site.. much let alone if I wanted to log in even do that.. to do that I would need to have the page load first. It wasn't even doing that so how can I log in if I can't even get the site to even load up at all.   

472 R/T SE

Quote from: MoparManJim on September 13, 2010, 12:00:56 AM

I wasn't trying to log in,

So what's the problem then?

What I was trying to explain was, when a person's having problems with the site don't keep trying.  Go somewhere else for a while.  If there's one thing we can count on is, Troy will have it fixed.

MoparManJim

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on September 13, 2010, 06:00:26 PM
Quote from: MoparManJim on September 13, 2010, 12:00:56 AM

I wasn't trying to log in,

So what's the problem then?

What I was trying to explain was, when a person's having problems with the site don't keep trying.  Go somewhere else for a while.  If there's one thing we can count on is, Troy will have it fixed.

The problem is/was I couldn't even get the site to even load. There for I couldn't log in either. 

I did go some where else.. 

Troy

So the real issue was a hardware problem at the data center where the server is located. Basically, every server/web site in the building was inaccessible for a couple of hours while they got it sorted out. I was on the highway somewhere between St Louis and Cincinnati but there's nothing I could do to fix that particular problem any way.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

MoparManJim

Thank you Troy for answering my question.  :cheers: