News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Update on my 71 project, 9/8/2010

Started by NHCharger, May 10, 2010, 08:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeeWJay426

:2thumbs: Sounds good! Let me know some dates so I can make sure to have one open this time. Be good to finally hook up with Daryll as well. Might even be able to talk a few others into joining us, if you're up for that.
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

bakerhillpins

Lookin stellar Brian!

I like the blacked out grille as well.

Quote from: NHCharger on September 09, 2010, 11:14:55 AM
Cody, since I was a teenager I always liked the American Racing mags. Must remind me of the girls I use to date in high school. Not the highest quality, but good looking and cheap :coolgleamA:

Priceless!  :smilielol: :smilielol:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Foreman72

Quote from: NHCharger on September 09, 2010, 11:14:55 AM
Thanks guys :cheers:
Cody, since I was a teenager I always liked the American Racing mags. Must remind me of the girls I use to date in high school. Not the highest quality, but good looking and cheap :coolgleamA:
Eric, we'll be cruising with the 71 on the Mopart's cruise next June.
Jim, MoparFest was two months ago :lol: They changed the date from September to June and didn't bother telling anyone, maybe 100 cars in the show field.
Tom, plan on a Kangamangus cruise in a few weeks. There's also a nice little car show 10/9 at the Sandwich Fair, let me know if your interested. NH Mopar Fan and his wife are going, they're probably going to hog all the first place Mopar trophies again.

you mean you'll be in the 71...i'll be in the 72 :D :D

:rofl: :smilielol: :rofl:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat