News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Udpate: Appliance guys.. clothes drier

Started by hemi68charger, September 05, 2010, 08:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger RT

there are some items you can get that isn't junk. Here is a washer made in the US and build to be repaired by the owner. They will even send you the warrenty parts to install. They are a bit pricey but I think the water, electricty, and soap savings add up quick. I bought one 3 years ago and have 6 people in the house. I did have a bearing issue last year and they sent new assemblies right out to me with no issues and they were a piece of cake to install. The bearings are actually old school car alternator bearings. it uses 4 of them and 2 seals.
http://www.staber.com/
Tim

chargergirl

My experience has been...last years model beat them up till they almost give it to me. As my parents always did...their expression...good, better, and best...they would buy in the better field. I guess I got that from them. I use the "wheels" off of everything and start shopping when I know my old favorite is on her last legs. I feel your pain about the high end. My parting comment to one salesman about a $2000 frig was, "I will pay that when it can figure out what I want to drink and bring it to me". I still feel that way. Ice and water in the door is enough!
Trust your Woobie!