News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lawn Mowers

Started by MoparManJim, September 02, 2010, 09:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

Well this even went very well (I say that with sarcasm) as I went to mow my grass out front and back yard. Well Mark bought a lawn mower down afew months backthat was giving to him and knowing it didn't run right :roll:  and started to mow the grass (my mower was down at the time) well his mower he bough down decided to take a clunking crap and not run to well and in the process the junk plastic things that they make for the choke device for the carbs is down right garbage as well I might add. Each one that was each of the mowers BROKE in the same places. So yours truly took the pieces out of the carbs and made new ones that was WAY improve and how they should have been in the first place :roll: out of metal and NOT plastic! :roll:

Anyways I got the one Marks bought down going last week again and started to mow my grass.. well didn't have it running long enough as I only did a portion of my front yard. WELL today this evening I figure I would cut the grass again and DO the whole thing. Well started to cut the grass and I get half way into it and the mower decided it would start acting up on me.. well it had a full tank of new gas.. and it would run very well for afew minute then act up and then run very well and act up. I am placing the gas take on my (it belongs to mine anyways), and am replacing a Throttle cable on mine as well.. I emailed Mark as he hasn't been down for afew days and he hasn't answered my email back yet from the other day either.

I thought working with one half junk mower was fun enough.. at least mine runs right! :lol:
All mine needed was the throttle piece in the carb fix was all. Mine had good spark also as I tested it out tonight after the mower had set all summer and little into spring time also. Dummy me had my hand on the dang coil :oops: and with me being mad at the other mower for got and yanked the dang cord on mine with the coil in my hand with the spark plus attach to it!  ::) ::) :-[ :icon_smile_angry: :scared: :icon_smile_blackeye: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yea, it has good spark alright... I out to know.. :lol: :lol:

Talk about a wake up call. :lol:

Tomorrow I'm going to fix and rig up the throttle unit for on my mower and finish mowing the grass.

gettingstarted

:sleep:  I cant believe I read this all the way through. :scratchchin:

A383Wing

me either....I think his mower is possessed like his couch....  :nana:

I would stay away from him unless you have a "cross" to take along with ya

Memphis Mopar

Does anyone else smell model glue?????

MoparManJim

Quote from: Memphis Mopar on September 04, 2010, 08:27:31 PM
Does anyone else smell model glue?????

Hey, that is getting old rel fast dude. It seems that is all you can say.  

Does anyone smell Memphis Mopar? lets see..  :slap:  

:D And for your info, I don't use model glue, I use the real glue. There is a different in the glues you know.  

Model glue doesn't hold togother over time very well, real glue holds togother over time very well.
Model glue is for kiddys, real glue is for adults.  :icon_smile_wink:   

So now, when you keep saying does anyone else smell model glue, you must be a kid playing with model glue because your asking if anyone can smell you because I sure as hell don't use model glue.  :smilielol:

MoparManJim

Quote from: gettingstarted on September 04, 2010, 06:10:12 PM
:sleep:  I cant believe I read this all the way through. :scratchchin:

If you don't like my post's then my advice my friend is this "don't even click on them for now on"  :icon_smile_wink:

MoparManJim

Quote from: A383Wing on September 04, 2010, 06:24:17 PM
me either....I think his mower is possessed like his couch....  :nana:

I would stay away from him unless you have a "cross" to take along with ya

What the heck does this issue have to do with the dang sofa?! :-\ 

Cross's doesn't work with me.. girls in tight outfits does!  :smilielol:

Memphis Mopar

LOL.... it's all good post away Jim  :nana:

MoparManJim