News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone coming from AZ to Monster Mopar?

Started by Mopurr, September 03, 2010, 06:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopurr

Already put this on the Charger Forum.

But I am usally only here.

Looking for someone coming out from AZ, I would like to discuss something.

Guys don't toss me somewhere......you know I usually only hit this part and If I have to I can chat about Daytonas to stay   ;)

Trying to get most coverage of someone that might be coming this way

pettybird

wing car wing car wing car wing car wing car wing car wing car wing car wing car wing car wing car wing car wing car wing car

(legitimizing thread)

Mopurr

69_500

AH come on, they already have a Daytona. They want a C500 don't ya know.

Now this thread covers 2 our of the 5 AERO cars for this section.

Mopurr

yes I do want a 500.....a lovely R4 would be nice.....but this was actually a dream car of a 69 Charger 6 cyl.......that is why I did post in the Charger forum first

But I know most of you and really just used to being here and hoped that it would help get more people to see it by posting both places and y'all are used to me and my unusual stuff

Sadly I just missed getting it last second bid and the increment amounts had changed and I just missed it.

So still looking and a local friend brought this one to my attention it is usually some of you guys that tell me when one is available

moparchris

I am not going to the show, but I live in the metro Phx area.  Is there something I can helpyou with?

Mopurr

Thanks for the offer, I was trying to purchase a car out there but did not bid out, and was trying to locate shipping options etc.

If the others deal does not work out, I will keep you in mind if I get a chance at the car and need anything checked

Appreciate your offer!!!!