News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

needed Vega Hatch

Started by unrulyprocuda, August 23, 2010, 11:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C500Aero

The place where I got mine was called:

Hensleys Auto Supply
4701 Irvine Ave
Bemidji, MN 56601

Google this place and give them a call.  They can even send you digital pics too.

Good Luck!
71 Gran Coupe Barracuda, 383-4bbl
71 Challenger, 340-4bbl
69 Charger 500. 528 Hemi (cloning in process)
70 GTX 440-6bbl

XS29J

Have one for sale.... no vents... complete with glass and trim... $200 prefer pickup but will ship, but your risk.... 701-200-9605 

Dave Kanofsky

Quote from: moparstuart on August 26, 2010, 02:23:07 PM
I break stuff all the time , just comes with the green car ,  Maybe I can get Dave K. to bless it and say a prayer over it at monster mopar ?  Any priests in the house can we get an exorcism ? or a  Rabbi  ? anyone anyone 
  the car has to be cursed 

I'm in! 

I've prayed with cars plenty of times!  Just ask Doug when his Daytona's charging system gave him trouble and required a fix just before the parade lap at Talladega in '04.  Also we do it all the time at NHRA events.  See you in a few weeks.
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

moparstuart

Quote from: Dave Kanofsky on August 31, 2010, 09:25:37 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on August 26, 2010, 02:23:07 PM
I break stuff all the time , just comes with the green car ,  Maybe I can get Dave K. to bless it and say a prayer over it at monster mopar ?  Any priests in the house can we get an exorcism ? or a  Rabbi  ? anyone anyone 
  the car has to be cursed 

I'm in! 

I've prayed with cars plenty of times!  Just ask Doug when his Daytona's charging system gave him trouble and required a fix just before the parade lap at Talladega in '04.  Also we do it all the time at NHRA events.  See you in a few weeks.
please cast the demons out of my plymouth ,  they belong on a dodge anyway   :2thumbs: :smilielol: 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Dave Kanofsky

But maybe you have a Gremlin ?
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE