News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My Model Channel

Started by MoparManJim, August 26, 2010, 01:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

Hi you all, I just wanted to let you all know that I have for the last week been updating my youtube model channel http://www.youtube.com/user/moparlover80?feature=mhum with some new clips.

Plus I took last Saturday off from working on model projects (a day from the work bench) and go out doors for awhile and hanged out with my good friend of mine Mark and we hauled wood out of the woods. Mark  :lol: wack his hands also earlier on with something really crack me up..  

MoparManJim

Okay, I did some thinking of what all I needed to do yet on project JB666, and to the stage I am at with him right now. It depends yet on afew things BUT hey might be only afew clips to come and then it's it for him as he will be finish!  :yesnod: :2thumbs: ... I say maybe clip Part 10 or 12 at most. 

Back N Black

Is project JB666 model build going to take longer then the actual build.  :nana:

MoparManJim

Quote from: Back N Black on August 27, 2010, 09:41:49 AM
Is project JB666 model build going to take longer then the actual build.  :nana:

Well, lets just put it this way, the project would have been finish by now if it wasn't for a small issue 8 months ago. The project was put on hold for at least a month and almost didn't come back onto the bench to be finish. Then the dang flag decal issue came up last month which slowed things down even more for almost a month until I took charge and work my magic to pull things through  :yesnod: I say the build will be done in around mid Sept to at least early Oct (2010) due to all the detail (stuff you all haven't seen yet) work. If not sooner.

Back N Black

Quote from: MoparManJim on August 27, 2010, 03:40:47 PM

Well, lets just put it this way, the project would have been finish by now if it wasn't for a small issue 8 months ago. The project was put on hold for at least a month and almost didn't come back onto the bench to be finish. Then the dang flag decal issue came up last month which slowed things down even more for almost a month until I took charge and work my magic to pull things through  :yesnod: I say the build will be done in around mid Sept to at least early Oct (2010) due to all the detail (stuff you all haven't seen yet) work. If not sooner.

Just do a BK hack job and have her done by Monday. :2thumbs:

MoparManJim

Quote from: Back N Black on August 27, 2010, 06:15:38 PM
Quote from: MoparManJim on August 27, 2010, 03:40:47 PM

Just do a BK hack job and have her done by Monday. :2thumbs:

:D can I take you out back of the wood shed... oh of say.. for 2 minutes?  :slap: :lol: 

Then after that I will let Jeff take a ponch  :lol:   

Okay, now on the serious side, you all have no idea yet what is coming up ahead as for the looks of it and how this thing is plan to look when it is finish. Next June I think will mark a 2 year in the making with this model build as the build originally got underway last year (some time around June 2009). Me and Jeff was just talking about this not long ago as well.. and I can't believe it has been that long already. It was just 6 months ago I debuted the videos base on the model build so what you all didn't know was it was already being built. 

MoparManJim

Man, what a busy day for..  :-\ :lol: 

I been uploading clips for at least 6 hours now. Taking new photos this evening of afew builds.