News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Father in-law getting welder

Started by MORFF, August 26, 2010, 06:52:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MORFF

Ok guys another question for ya. My father in law bought a welder and he has a welded for 23 years at Bath Iron work in Bath Maine. My body guy seams to be too busy to weld my panels in for me. Do you guys think with the drivers side floor cut out I could cut out the tail panel and full trunk panel without messing everything up. The car will not be moving it will stay where is the car is on the tires not jacks. Tks guys looking forward to your advise.
Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi

shelbyz08

it shouldnt warp any thing if thats what your asking

MORFF

tks shelbyz08 for the info  just don't want to mess anything up this car is my second wife lol. Is that healthy
Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi

shelbyz08

lol perfictly health, and cheaper

mikepmcs

BATH IRON WORKS. WOOT!
You'll be fine, tear it up. :buff:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

MORFF

Mikepmcs Nice another Mainer I am from Edgecomb Maine born in Damiscotta got out of service no jobs for my trade which is airframe and powerplant mechanic so had to go to Connecticut for jobs but    i want to go back to Maine as soon as i can find a job there. They pay me good in ct. but would love to go back.
Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi

mikepmcs

MORFF

PM sent with a couple questions for you.  ;D
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

MORFF
found what I was looking for....

http://www.amtonline.com/article/article.jsp?siteSection=1&id=11428

http://www.kestrel.aero/  check it out and click on location.  Thay are already calling NAS Brunswick "Home" on their site.

What a nice Aircraft! :2thumbs:

MORFF

Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi

mikepmcs

i'll keep my ears open for other jobs.  :2thumbs: