News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Can't reply in the swap area????

Started by MOPAR FANATIC, August 25, 2010, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOPAR FANATIC

:image_294343: was just in the swap meet area of the forum and was in cars for sale section,couldn't reply in there,anyone else have this problem????:shruggy:

Brock Samson

no that relpy feature was disabled because it led to a wide variety of problems with folks saying stuff like "that car ain't worth that  you freakin ass hat!" and such...  :lol:

Ponch ®

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 25, 2010, 05:57:26 PM
no that relpy feature was deabled because it led to a wide variety of problems with folks saying stuff like "that car ain't worth that  you freakin ass hat!" and such...  :lol:

which was/is true 83.6% of the time (esp. if the guy posting is a one-timer that just joined to try to sell his car but isn't a regular poster).
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

b5blue

Troy

If you look in the "Help Desk" section of the site (where this thread is now) you'll see a "sticky" topic at the top which explains it all.
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,23781.0.html

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

MOPAR FANATIC

All of the above is good and bad,sort of a bummer you can't make a comment on how you like the car or say something positive to the owner about his/her ride though.i was going to comment to the owner of that 2005 equinox he's got for sale at 11,500 with 26,000 miles on it.we had the exact same model only a year newer [2006] with 20,000 miles and we wanted 19,900 for it.i think whoever buys that 2005 equinox the guys got for sale is getting one heck of a deal. IMO

anyway guys thanks for enlightening me on this and i think it's sad when a few ruin it for others.  :RantExplode:

Troy

Quote from: MOPAR FANATIC on August 26, 2010, 03:00:01 PManyway guys thanks for enlightening me on this and i think it's sad when a few ruin it for others.  :RantExplode:
Absolutely!

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Khyron

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 25, 2010, 05:57:26 PM
no that relpy feature was disabled because it led to a wide variety of problems with folks saying stuff like "that car ain't worth that  you freakin ass hat!" and such...  :lol:

common, I thought I was more creative then that ;-)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TylerCharger69