News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DOH Wannabe

Started by NHCharger, August 24, 2010, 05:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

doctor4766

The GL woulda cleared that...........
Gotta love a '69

6pkrunner

Wow again - don't know if he's lucky or unlucky to have survived that.

TruckDriver

:o :o :o I can't believe he lived through that!!!
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

chargerboy69

Wow, that was bad.  Looked like a 82-84 Trans Am to me.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

TeeWJay426

DAYUM.... unfortunately, Darwin's natural selection failed in this case.... how he survived that is beyond me!
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

BrianShaughnessy

FAIL !        

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

ok firebirds fly great the next dukes movie should have a trans am in it , so they start flying those things and not our chargers
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

DC_1

They should add the D of H Dixie horn sound track to that.

bakerhillpins

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Todd Wilson

Thats crazy!  He was probably hauling ass  in his new Firebird  came up on that cop driving slow in the fast lane and knew he was busted.................HAHA!

Todd

BigBlackDodge

The last text message from the kid was..............'OMFG'

BBD

Cooter

Agree with the Darwin deal in this case...Punk kid mighta been trying toi commit suicide, as he was bustred minutes before and arrested.

BEAVERCREEK, Ohio (WDTN) - Brennan Eden, the driver of the car that went airborne and crashed on I-675 in Beavercreek, Ohio Aug. 23 had been arrested and released by Beavercreek Police approximately an hour before the crash occurred.

According to a statement by the Beavercreek Police Department, Eden, 19, of Mason, Ohio, was arrested at approximately 6:13 a.m.

Police said the Eden was found in his car with a juvenile female in a parking ot near the corner of Beaver Vu Dr. and N. Fairfield Rd. Police said they found an unopened can of alcohol, a trace of marijuana, and drug paraphernalia inside Eden's car.

Eden was cited for prohibition, drug paraphernalia, and drug abuse and released prior to 6:54 a.m. Police said Eden was cooperative and there were no indications he was under the influence of alcohol at the time of his arrest.

The girl was also arrested then released to the custody of her father.

Eden crashed his car at approximately 7:15 a.m. Witnesses said Brennan was passing other drivers at speeds of at least 100 mph before he drove off the left side of the roadway while passing a Sugarcreek Twp. police car. The crash was caught on that officer's cruiser camera.

Eden lost control of his car and slammed into the concrete pillar of a bridge south of Indian Ripple Road. The force of the crash broke the car into three pieces and Brennan was ejected.

"He went down into the median, into the grass, hit the guardrail, went airborne and the car hit the center post of the bridge and literally exploded into three main pieces," said witness Mark Riley.

Brennan was was flown to Miami Valley Hospital by Careflight where he was last listed in critical condition.

Ohio State Highway Patrol Lt. Marty Fellure said they are still investigating the crash trying to determine Eden's speed and why he was passing cars on the berm.

The crash shut down the southbound lanes for nearly six hours.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Nacho-RT74

I don't he tried to crash... he pressed brakes to save from that... BUT ON THE AIR.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Khyron

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on August 24, 2010, 01:11:24 PM
I don't he tried to crash... he pressed brakes to save from that... BUT ON THE AIR.

AIR BRAKES! WHERE THE FREAKING AIR BREAKS!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

ChgrSteve67

maybe he was texting ?

tan top

damn thats a big wreck   :o good no one else were hurt , what was he thinking  :slap:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

resq302

I think the only reason he survived was cause the car started turning counter clock wise in the air making the impact on the pass side door area.  If it were the driver side he would have been dead on impact!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

satellite plumah

Bandit -you there son, .....BANDIT!! 

Highbanked Hauler

Quote from: resq302 on August 24, 2010, 02:06:47 PM
I think the only reason he survived was cause the car started turning counter clock wise in the air making the impact on the pass side door area.  If it were the driver side he would have been dead on impact!

Yea I saw that.  There has got to be a reason beyond our comprehension why that SOB is still alive :rotz:
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

DC_1

Brock Lee

He was ejected from the car before it was in too many pieces. I think the car hit drivers side B pillar first, tried to wrap around the post, but ripped apart. You can see in pics and in the video that sides B pillar is squashed in a few feet. While in the air, before the dust clouds the vision it looks to be spun so far that it is almost ass end first, so a few more degrees of rotation before impact is likely as the taillights and bumper appear not to have made impact.

Looks like a 1987 to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBQ9_VDs6n4

NHCharger

I think that will buff out :buff: :buff: :buff: :buff: :buff: :buff: :buff:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel