News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Brett Farve is back! and he's a Grandpa

Started by PocketThunder, August 17, 2010, 04:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

The vikings practice facility Winter Park is right outside my office building and all the crazed fans are circling the fences around the place to get a glimpse of the arrival from Flying Cloud airport.  People are parking 1/2 mile away and running to the front door.   :image_294343:

www.wcco.com
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

bakerhillpins

So I take it he changed his mind yet again...  :brickwall: :slap:

:horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Old Moparz

I'm sick of hearing about this moron & the news coverage he gets.  ::)

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Dans 68

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

TeeWJay426

Quote from: bakerhillpins on August 17, 2010, 04:18:18 PM
So I take it he changed his mind yet again...  :brickwall: :slap:

:horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse:

Gee, what a surprise.......  ::)
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

stripedelete

The George Blanda of the new millenium.

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

whats the big deal , its just the way the do buisness in the NFL .  The old guys dont wanna go to training camp .
Who is suprised ?  :shruggy:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Aero426

You live by Brett and you die by him too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2TZQlVPvjk

Radio call, INT vs Saints 1/24/10.     

Aero426

Quote from: PocketThunder on August 17, 2010, 04:07:57 PM
The vikings practice facility Winter Park is right outside my office building and all the crazed fans are circling the fences around the place to get a glimpse of the arrival from Flying Cloud airport.  People are parking 1/2 mile away and running to the front door.   :image_294343:

www.wcco.com

Paul, sounds like all that was missing was a white Bronco.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Aero426 on August 18, 2010, 09:44:58 AM
Quote from: PocketThunder on August 17, 2010, 04:07:57 PM
The vikings practice facility Winter Park is right outside my office building and all the crazed fans are circling the fences around the place to get a glimpse of the arrival from Flying Cloud airport.  People are parking 1/2 mile away and running to the front door.   :image_294343:

www.wcco.com

Paul, sounds like all that was missing was a white Bronco.

:rofl:   :rofl:  Yep, pretty much. 

The morning practice is at 11:30 this morning, i expect all the crazy fans to be circling the fence any minutes now trying to get a good view.   But little do they know i have the best view of them all!  Muwahahaha!!  :yesnod:

Oh and by the way i'm from Wisconsin just so everyone knows.  GO PACK!   :yesnod:   :yesnod:  :2thumbs:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Ponch ®

Yay for Vikings fans. Rejoice. You're guaranteed to at least make it as far as the NFC Championship before Brett & Co choke and once again leave you disappointed.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

FlatbackFanatic

Quote from: Ponch ® on August 18, 2010, 01:36:48 PM
Yay for Vikings fans. Rejoice. You're guaranteed to at least make it as far as the NFC Championship before Brett & Co choke and once again leave you disappointed.
Thats for sure!!! Well maybe if the owner pays Goodell enough under the table, the Vikes might get a Superbowl. Then they'll be able to get their new stadium.
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

devilgear

Make fun of us vikings fans all you wany guys, cause we are gonna win the super bowl this year....

Ponch ®

Quote from: devilgear on August 19, 2010, 11:18:14 AM
Make fun of us vikings fans all you wany guys, cause we are gonna win the super bowl this year....

:smilielol:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

nh_mopar_fan

71ChallengeHer

GO VIKINGS GO VIKINGS GO VIKINGS

PocketThunder

Quote from: Ponch ® on August 19, 2010, 11:31:54 AM

:smilielol:

i know, i know, remember when they got Herschal Walker....  They were guaranteed a super bowl ring for sure.

FlatbackFanatic

That trade was/is still considered the worst trade ever in the NFL.. :rotz:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

ITSA426

Sorry but I just can't get excited.  It's still our millionaires, not from here, against their millionaires, not from there.  I just don't want to buy any more billionaires a playground I can't afford to go to. 

Ponch ®

Quote from: ITSA426 on August 19, 2010, 01:54:55 PM
Sorry but I just can't get excited.  It's still our millionaires, not from here, against their millionaires, not from there.  I just don't want to buy any more billionaires a playground I can't afford to go to. 

Leave the upcoming elections out of this...no politics on this site, remember?  :lol:

mopar73

I don't get excited over him anymore, he's the Vikes problem now.  Packers foreever!!

PocketThunder

Well this is old news but its new to me.  Brent is now a Grandpa as of April 2nd when his daughter Brittney gave birth to a boy.

http://www.officialbrettfavre.com/news/story_cac95275ec6d/