News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Woodward Cruise Pics From The Blarney Stone Pub

Started by bmoparmofo, August 22, 2010, 04:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmoparmofo

69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

bmoparmofo

Wow, I actually finally figured out how to post a pic? lol I just want to thank everyone that came out, rain and all. A great group of people that are certainly invited back next cruise or anytime. The weather let up in the mid afternoon, some great cars and good times there. Nice to finally meet some of you and hopefully my Charger will make an appearence of of these days! Thanks again everyone!  :cheers:

bmoparmofo

bmoparmofo

71ChallengeHer

bmoparmofo

bmoparmofo

More pics to come, not sure how many I can post before abusing bandwidth?

bmoparmofo

bmoparmofo

BrianShaughnessy

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

bakerhillpins

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on August 22, 2010, 04:23:22 PM
I see Tufcat's car.  :scope:

What? TUFCAT's car parked in front of a bar? You must be mistaken.   :hah:

I'm happy that he finally got to take it out for some cruzin. He must take out all the kid seats and hide them in the trunk though.

Must say that I am not a fan of those rims on that black cuda.  :eek2:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

nvrbdn

now that you figured it out, tell me. i went to the dare car show today and cant put the pics in.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

DC_1

bmoparmofo

I just put them in photobucket and then put the img link here  :cheers:

WINGR

Quote from: bmoparmofo on August 22, 2010, 04:11:02 PM

Looks like you had a great turn out Bo, wish I could have hung out with you guys as well. I went by there around 9:15 PM but by then it seemed like they were pushing us Cruisers out of town pretty quick.

We had a good time down at the Chrysler lot at 13 Mile but wished I could have cruised more.

WINGR/Steve

ionracer24

thanx for postin those, nice catch of the starsky mobile on the street, in know its a ford but.....still does cool burnouts hehe :cheers:
Real race cars have three pedals......

TUFCAT

Quote from: bakerhillpins on August 22, 2010, 07:47:28 PM

I'm happy that he finally got to take it out for some cruzin. He must take out all the kid seats and hide them in the trunk though.

First of all,  let me say that I had another GREAT DAY at the Blarney - even though it rained pretty much all day...

Bryan, I just had my 11 year old, the wife and little kids stayed at home Saturday.

Btw, you can see from the pics how we roll with the kids...we even pack our stroller in the trunk!

bmoparmofo

Hi Wingr I saw you cruise by and gave you a shout. The final sweep got to us about 10 or so. Glad to hear you had a good time. Car was looking good.  :cheers:

WINGR

Quote from: bmoparmofo on August 22, 2010, 11:01:47 PM
Hi Wingr I saw you cruise by and gave you a shout. The final sweep got to us about 10 or so. Glad to hear you had a good time. Car was looking good.  :cheers:

I was trying to look for you but while driving it was a little hard to see. Now that you mention about giving a shout I do remember hearing someone yelling, but didn't catch what it was. I'm glad you all had a great time as well, also hope it was a good day for business. Thanks again for the invite Bo, take care and good luck on the Charger.  :cheers:

WINGR/Steve

bakerhillpins

Quote from: TUFCAT on August 22, 2010, 10:03:33 PM
Quote from: bakerhillpins on August 22, 2010, 07:47:28 PM

First of all,  let me say that I had another GREAT DAY at the Blarney - even though it rained pretty much all day...

Bryan, I just had my 11 year old, the wife and little kids stayed at home Saturday.

Btw, you can see from the pics how we roll with the kids...we even pack our stroller in the trunk!

Tom

I am SUPER jealous! Someday I be a cruzin wif da fam too.   :cheers:

Your 11 yr old is a good sport sitting in the back minding his siblings! Kudos to him.  :2thumbs:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

moparjohn

I was there, it was AMAZING! we got there Thursday nite (did anyone happen to see the Charger with the bagpiper playing out the roof, that was us) and when we first turned onto Woodward, we were shocked! You cannot belive the intensity of cars gathered there.  EVERY motor head needs to go to this cruise at least once in their lifetime.  We are going back next year, no doubt.  It was an 11 hour drive for us, as usual the Charger ran so well, 3 tanks of gas each way.  My friend took 1200 pictures, my camera battery died after 200, I will try and post some pics.  The days included alot of cruising, walking, meeting new folks, eating, and more cruising.  The whole thing was great! The only bad part is that the police shut down Woodward at about 9:30 each nite, sending most of the cruisers and spectators away, that kind of ticked me off, but the die hards came back an hour later.  Woodward dream cuise is worth the trip! MPJ
Happiness is having a hole in your roof!

hemi-hampton

Due to the rain the Intensity (or crowd) was very low compared to a nice clear sky sunny warm day. I'd guess maybe 1/4 or 1/3 of the usual crowd. The good thing about that is you could actually go up & down woodward within 2 hours time instead of 4 or 5 hours. Seen Tufcat & Bo in front of Blarney stone around 6:30 but they were soon gone. LEON.

bmoparmofo

Tuffcat took off as he had some things to do, I was there until midnight or so, then was back to open the next day. Hey Leon, ya should have popped in and said hi. Hope you had fun at the cruise!  :cheers:

tan top

nice cars there  ! by the looks of it  , good pictures , thanks for sharing :cheers:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

bmoparmofo

Happy to share, apparently some of the cars there are making it into autoweek, some are on their site and some on their facebook. Some also in print in their magazine? So he said when he called, I will be checking it out. Just thought I would pass it along!  :cheers: