News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pic request: engine bay access covers

Started by bull, August 20, 2010, 11:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

I can't seem to be able to find my engine bay access covers at the moment. Actually, I found one and I know the others are here somewhere but now that I'm getting closer to needing them I could use some ID help. If anyone has pics of them could you please post up? Specifically these would be the covers for the four large holes on the inner fenders, or two per side of the engine bay, on a 68 Charger. Thanks! 

hemi-hampton

The 2 in front are steel & painted semi-gloss black & the 2 in back are more like a thick black rubber. LEON.

bull

Quote from: hemi-hampton on August 20, 2010, 11:39:11 PM
The 2 in front are steel & painted semi-gloss black & the 2 in back are more like a thick black rubber. LEON.

Ok, I thought there were only two metal ones but I couldn't remember the rubber ones until you said it. Thanks. Now I have to find the other metal one amongst my junk and buy some new rubber ones. IIRC my OE rubber ones were pretty shredded anyway. I probably tossed them out...

68X426

Quote from: bull on August 20, 2010, 11:32:55 PM
I can't seem to be able to find my engine bay access covers at the moment.  

Sorry, I can't find your covers either.

I'm sure my wife will blame me. :'(

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Belgium R/T -68