News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My buddy got his first charger!!!

Started by 69charger440, July 29, 2010, 07:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolling_Thunder

Central Valley ?  that around like Simi or is it further north ?
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Brock Samson

:rofl:  it's the big valley in the middle of the state...  :shruggy:

rattlehead_74

Hey 69charger440 Nice ride your buddies got there,,Love the color ,You wouldnt by chance have any pictures of the rear suspension setup would you?

If so could you put them on here?

My 69 I think will accept a 31x16.5x15 in tire as its been minitubbed,(as i have recently discovered) and the leaf springs have been moved inside the framerails,,im just looking for another ride similar so i can get ideas on suspension setup and such ,,thanks in advance

Heres a link to some pictures of mine ,,of course it only has p205/70/14s on it right now lol, thanks

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,65061.msg729397.html#msg729397

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

chargergirl

Trust your Woobie!

69charger440

Well guys the car is located in murrieta, ca!!!! Dont know what VALLEY!!!!  But the rear suspension is not finished yet!! They moved the frame rail in about 6 inches on each side!! But we a going to get a Back half and run a four link on in!! Just got to get the motor back for machine shop!! I will post pictures of the rear suspension when we get it done!! Right now its got leafs in the rear!!! We have some 16 1/2 in rims that will be up for sale also!!! Brand new LIGHT boyds!! It is going to be a fun build!!!

Hey RollingThunder, when you coming over here??!!! Bring those seats!! There is beer in the fridge with your name on it!!!! Or tequila above the fridge, your choice!!?!?!?!
1969 Charger 540 Blown Hemi 1000HP, 69 Road Runner 500 Stroker 665 HP

Mr.Woolery

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So much excitement!!!! I can hardly stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This thread needs more exclamation marks!!!!!!!!shift-1!!!!shift1!!!!Juan1111!!!!!!!!!!
-1971 Charger R/T clone restomod project

For details on my cars, check out my web blog