News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any members in Wisconsin????

Started by vancamp, August 13, 2010, 08:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vancamp

I am in Wisconsin for a couple weeks in the Osh Kosh, Appleton are are there any members from the area or anyone know of anything interesting to do in the area.

Axels73Charger

Not a damn thing :smilielol:

I live in wisconsin and well theres some malls and stuff. Driving around and eating at places... Uhh... I have been in that area in a while...
Done some growing up. Not going to do much on this account tho. Doesnt fit the more mature me.

vancamp

I am mainly in the osh kosh area and havent seen much to do except eat and plenty of bars, and an outlet mall, i was hoping there might be a car show or cruise in around here somewhere close.

Axels73Charger

I head something about a car show. But that might have been a while ago. I think theres a cruise in around there. Or its in Green bay. There was one around there when I drove through there last :shruggy:
Done some growing up. Not going to do much on this account tho. Doesnt fit the more mature me.

Vainglory, Esq.

TruckDriver

I live 45 min south of Oshkosh. The Speed Zone on HWY 76 has stock car racing but I forget what nights. You also got the EEA air museum there. It's hard to suggest stuff not knowing what kind of entertainment you would like to find.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

nvrbdn

they also have cheese shops and on the way back if your heading near st louis you can drop me off some provolone!!
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

vancamp

Quote from: nvrbdn on August 14, 2010, 11:17:45 PM
they also have cheese shops and on the way back if your heading near st louis you can drop me off some provolone!!
I may have a truckload everbody back seems to want some cheese. not sure of the difference between wisconsin and store bought back home?????

vancamp

Quote from: TruckDriver on August 14, 2010, 05:37:58 PM
I live 45 min south of Oshkosh. The Speed Zone on HWY 76 has stock car racing but I forget what nights. You also got the EEA air museum there. It's hard to suggest stuff not knowing what kind of entertainment you would like to find.
i drive by the circle track on 76 everyday races on friday nights according to the sign, i will probaly try to go this friday, found a few gun shops havent seen any car show or cruise in stuff around yet, been invited to several bars though i think drinking is the local pastime. :cheers:

Axels73Charger

Yep drinking is what wisconsin people do best :rotz: But glad you found something to do! Oh and buy some store bought cheese then wisconsin cheese and see if ones better then the other. Theres something for you to do right there. :lol:

TruckDriver

Quote from: vancamp on August 15, 2010, 12:58:04 AM
Quote from: nvrbdn on August 14, 2010, 11:17:45 PM
I may have a truckload everbody back seems to want some cheese. not sure of the difference between wisconsin and store bought back home?????

There is a big difference on some cheeses. Colby, Muenster, Brick Cheeses. The best Colby cheese will be made out of tiny compressed balls of cheese. And you will be able to see them when the cheese is sliced. There is a good cheese store south of me in Theresa. http://www.widmerscheese.com/
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P