News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger -68 help from sweden

Started by Petri., August 12, 2010, 10:52:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polygon

QuoteI can't use a phone because  I'm recovering from a surgery and I'm unable to speak yet

Anyone who says that, I would run from....
It COULD be true, but better just to wait..
www.lostinspaceforum.com

If you like the old TV show, Lost In Space, check out my page

Petri.

Ok need help with next car,what you think about this one,is it way too expensive?

http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/1959345516.html

/Petri

Troy

Quote from: Petri. on September 22, 2010, 09:07:25 AM
Ok need help with next car,what you think about this one,is it way too expensive?

http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/1959345516.html

/Petri
Well... for starters there was no "SE" in 68 - but that's a common mistake.

If every piece of sheet metal was replaced but only 1 sail panel then they used the old style quarter panel "skins" instead of the newer AMD or CBD full quarters. Have someone check the seams closely. Body work adds up quickly but, for $25k it better look outstanding. Without pictures it's hard to tell what else to look out for but he does mention the interior may have issues if you look closely.

Honestly, I hate cars with a ton of money in the engine but corners cut elsewhere. Also, $15k for an iron headed engine? I'd think there would be much better ways to build one but I'm not an expert on the specs.

For $30k I'd expect to buy a superb example of a non-numbers, non-R/T car (no matter what it cost to build since you never get that money back).

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Petri.

Asked him for more pictures and explained that i live in sweden and my dealer in miami,this is what he wrote to me.

Define the right car - I think I'm going to waste my time sending you all kinds of pics and info, only to have you try and talk me down in price or not buy at all.

Next car.

/Petri

spankmunky

well i liked the dude thats saleing it from the p.s. he had. really liked that statement alot. then i saw his replie, as far as im concerned he could shove it till the lights shine out his eyes. pass on it buy something better

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Petri.

Yes i know that one,he emailed me a couple of weeks ago,i bought one today,the white 68 in sale section,got a lot of pics and a couple videos of it and it looks very nice and very very solid.

/Petri

PocketThunder

Quote from: Petri. on September 27, 2010, 01:17:28 PM
Yes i know that one,he emailed me a couple of weeks ago,i bought one today,the white 68 in sale section,got a lot of pics and a couple videos of it and it looks very nice and very very solid.

/Petri
Nice Charger!  :2thumbs:  I think you did good just looking at this one picture.

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Petri.

spankmunky

i like the white one, but that blue one is very nice. either way you cant go wrong