News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A Very Special Cadillac Data Base...

Started by Brock Samson, August 10, 2010, 02:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

My intrest in the Dunham Corvorado

:eek2:

used in the James Bond and Superfly Movies - eventually led me to this Cadillac database, I thought I'd share with youze guys.. what?! ya' done like Pimpmobiles?!!     :shruggy:   Fuggedaboutit...

http://www.car-nection.com/yann/Dbas_txt/Drm70-74.htm
anyhow, a great source of some really interesting Station Wagon and Pick up Cadillacs including many customs and a few coach builds for well healed clients of the '70s, Richard Nixon among them. worth a look see...  :yesnod:

Oh?,.. did I mention the special Cadillac Eldorado rear-engined, 2-door, 2+2 sport roadster.  :scratchchin:

Tilar

At least now we know where the idea came from of putting those tall goofy looking wheels on cars these days.    :smilielol:

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: I thought there were a lot more caddy owners on this site...  :shruggy:

DanneP

Cool!  :2thumbs:

I own a 1975 Cadillac Coupe myself, and I kinda like these old barges  :coolgleamA:

jar1292

Barges! I have a 62 cad ambulance that was my car show cruzer... even met a guy that got hauled away in it one year. he was kinda teary eyed!...38000 original miles.... ghostbusters was a 58 thats all i get when cruzing! HEY  GHOSTBUSTERS
Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

A383Wing

I worked on this one at our shop.....has FI V8..maybe one of the first

Ghoste

Aero426

Ladies and Gentleman, I give you the Eldovette...

This is the money shot of the Branson Car Museum before you leave.    Some tourist woman  asked me to take her picture by this steaming pile.

tricky lugnuts

Insert Quote
Ladies and Gentleman, I give you the Eldovette..

Thanks - I just barfed on my computer!  :eek2:

Aero426

Wait it gets better...

This is what happens when you mix two already crappy cars into one craptastic design.

moparstuart

i took pictures of that junk too  , man it was bad   :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

kokxville

Eldovette....:puke: :puke: :puke: I don't know what they were thinking,that thing is really ugly  :eek2:
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

Bob T

Eldovette, mmm , just exactly what were they thinking  :eek2:    :lol:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

grdprx

Quote from: A383Wing on September 16, 2010, 11:08:49 PM

That is bizzar looking, must be custom?  I had a 76 Seville, didn't know they made a coupe out of it!

A383Wing

Quote from: grdprx on September 18, 2010, 09:33:09 PM

That is bizzar looking, must be custom?  I had a 76 Seville, didn't know they made a coupe out of it!

yea...it's a custom...they took a 4 door and shortened it...then added the convertible top....supposedly they only made about 10 or so

grdprx

Quote from: A383Wing on September 18, 2010, 10:13:33 PM
Quote from: grdprx on September 18, 2010, 09:33:09 PM

yea...it's a custom...they took a 4 door and shortened it...then added the convertible top....supposedly they only made about 10 or so

Cool!  It shed a few pounds!   :rofl:

bull

Quote from: A383Wing on September 18, 2010, 10:13:33 PM

What? They made more than one? It looks like it could be from a would-be sequel to Corvette Summer where the guy hacks up his Caddy during a midlife crisis in 1982. :P

Brock Samson

36 Dodge Brothers

41 Cadillac that I did a photo shot of down the street from the Cow Palace in San Francisco.

Regards,
Marco
68 Charger R/T
36 Dodge D2

Brock Samson

that came out nice! I was at that show...  :2thumbs:

Brock Samson

A383Wing

Brock Samson

:scratchchin:  :shruggy: They work fine for me!  archival footage of the Hurrahs Resto shop Circa 1969, two stories from the local CBS affiliate here..

here's the home site... I accessed it via a google search for SFSU. 
    http://diva.sfsu.edu/browse
besides the two threads I attempted to link there are a great many other things of intrest,.. OK: maybe not to some..
 :rofl: