News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I might be offline in a week

Started by MoparManJim, August 07, 2010, 06:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

Hi you all, I just wanted to let my friends know that after next Saturday I might not be online for awhile because I owe for a pc payment and so far I haven't sold anything that I have listed for sale ( been trying to sell stuff on afew forums and no bites  :icon_smile_blackeye:).. if I don't raise the money up by next Saturday I probably won't be online for at least a month maybe a month and a half. 

:lol: Now the strange thing is, I been getting alot of "Hey that looks good!" or "Hey they looks great!" well to be honest, that doesn't really help me out at all pressly when it's in a for sale area.. and I even gotten afew PM's with the same sayings in them  :shruggy: :icon_smile_blackeye: which again doesn't help me out  :lol: . If I was making just off how many times I heard those lines, well I be good to go then  :lol:. Maybe I should start charging for those lines  :scratchchin: :scratchchin: I might do better  :smilielol:

Chargerrtforme

bull

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:insertsarcasm:

68X426

Check in at your local public library. Free internet.  :D

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: I don't think they'll let him in...  :shruggy:  :D

MoparManJim

69charger2002

i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

MoparManJim

Quote from: 69charger2002 on August 20, 2010, 04:54:13 PM
T minus one day...

WRONG! it was last Saturday!  :lol: 

Your off on your week and weekend dates bud  :lol: 

I posted the thread Aug 7,2010 it's now Aug 20, 2010, so if you do your math for what you just said it would be or been Aug 13,2010  :shruggy:   

hemi-hampton

MoparManJim

Quote from: hemi-hampton on August 20, 2010, 10:43:49 PM
Your still here :scratchchin:

Yea! thanks to a friend of mine that is like a brother to me  :lol: BUT I might not be here after next Wensday though  :icon_smile_blackeye: :shruggy: :-\ 

This HAS not been my week  :lol: 

A383Wing

MoparManJim

Quote from: A383Wing on August 20, 2010, 10:55:41 PM
sell the possessed couch  :D

I knew! I just knew that would come up!  :smilielol: