News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fun and good for you to?

Started by bakerhillpins, August 21, 2010, 08:40:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakerhillpins

So here is an interesting theory on modifying behavior. It would be interesting to see what the staying power is. I think that's the real challenge. I don't know about you but I usually take the steps anyhow. Reminds me of one of my favorite movies!

http://www.thefuntheory.com/piano-staircase
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

apparently it's not so new after all.
check out all the vids to the right when you click this link.
I think volkswagon just must have brought a bunch more attention to it when Stockholm did it in 2009.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWnu9tfrc88&feature=related
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

bakerhillpins

Yea, TheFunTheory.com main says it was a contest of which the one I posted must have been a finalist.

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

mikepmcs

it's pretty awesome none-the-less and no doubt it works to bring smiles to peoples faces for sure.  :2thumbs: