News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Vibrating Sofa

Started by MoparManJim, August 06, 2010, 07:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

Okay, I haven't been saying to much.. but sense Mike brought it up again in another area of the forum. And it kinda reminded me of something that had happen afew weeks back with some friends. :lol:

About afew weeks ago, I had afew friends drop over to hang out with me and to check out some of my model projects. Well my one friend set down on the sofa and his other buddy (my cousin) also set down along with one other relative. The other two decided they would set on the chairs. Well as we was talking.. I notice my cousin getting this strange look on his face from time to time.  :lol: 

I didn't say anything as I was trying to figure out what was going on, because us guys was kinda all joking and picking on one another  :lol: . Well at one point my one friend look up and at everyone.. and ask "what is going on", he was setting right next to me cousin and they was so close that there hips was touching. My cousin looked at him as he was sandwhich and ask what was going on. 

I look up and ask what do you mean, are you feeling anything? I ask him  :lol:. and his reply was "yea, I am, and it's coming from under my a$$ I think" 

I look up and said "you might get some good vibrations from setting there if you only knew" :lol:

My cousin look at his friend and said get off me (he was being sandwhich between his friend and another on perpose LOL) you two "something doesn't feel right". 

Well it turns out his cell phone during the carrying on with us all got switch on and he didn't know it and a friend of his was calling him and his cell phone was in his back pocket (he was setting on) and each time it ring it would vibrate and here he thought it was the couch after all he had heard about it!  :smilielol: 

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

mikepmcs

good update on the never ending couch saga.  :2thumbs:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?