News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Just saw the Green Mile Movie...

Started by Brock Samson, August 06, 2010, 03:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

BTW: I enjoyed the movie The Green mile also.... I thought Tom Hanks did a great job! ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

devilgear

The book the Green mile is my favorite to read...There is waaay more in the book than the movie..Well when isn't there huh?..Ha..Anyway they really talk about how it's not a gift that Tom Hanks got by living so long, but a curse...God was punishing him for killing one of his angels...There was a part in the book about when on a trip up to Minnesota the bus they were on got ripped in half by a run away semi and Tom Hanks wife was dying in his arms..Out of the corner of his eyes he saw John Coffey in the shadows and he ran after him screaming to help him, but he was gone...Damn that one got stuck in my throat.....Good movie...GREAT book.

Brock Samson

Well i thought Mr. Hanks did a great job holding down the lead, it was the extra story lines that kept popping up in the last quarter that threw me. I simply got antsy and pretty much lost interest in the last 15-20 minutes.   :shruggy:
but like I said originally I really wasn't prepared for a three hour plus movie.  :P

Old Moparz

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 14, 2010, 12:31:44 AM
Well i thought Mr. Hanks did a great job holding down the lead, it was the extra story lines that kept popping up in the last quarter that threw me. I simply got antsy and pretty much lost interest in the last 15-20 minutes.   :shruggy:
but like I said originally I really wasn't prepared for a three hour plus movie.  :P

Ever try to sit through Ishtar with Dustin Hoffman & Warren Beatty?   :eek2:

You'll be antsy & lose interest in the FIRST 15-20 minutes.   :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

nvrbdn

great, i just go and read a thread about one thing and all of a sudden i get a movie ruined for me!!! why did you tell us the titanic sunk??? i havent seen it yet and the plot is gone now. guess ill check out the posiden adventure instead.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

mikepmcs

much of the same.  handful of survivors.  tsunami, luxury ocean liner, etc..... ;D
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Khyron

Quote from: nvrbdn on August 14, 2010, 11:33:15 PM
great, i just go and read a thread about one thing and all of a sudden i get a movie ruined for me!!! why did you tell us the titanic sunk??? i havent seen it yet and the plot is gone now. guess ill check out the posiden adventure instead.

it flipped over.... next movie?

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

nvrbdn

wow, 2 movie choices that both end up bad and someone gives up the plot!!! well i should be safe here cuz the first movie was a bus, so i guess ill try "speed 2". movie time. someone get the popcorn.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House