News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hey, all you General owners!!

Started by sixpack_sid, August 13, 2010, 08:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixpack_sid

I'm building a General Lee and wondered if any of you left the tailpanel orange instead of black. Anyone have some pics??
I have seen evil! I have seen horror!
I have seen the unholy maggots which feast in the dark recesses of the human soul!
I have seen all this. But until today, I have never seen such a pain in the ars car like this 68 Charger!

TylerCharger69

Tailpanel is supposed to be black.   

sixpack_sid

I know it's supposed to be black, but I just wondered if anyone left it orange and what it would look like.....
I have seen the unholy maggots which feast in the dark recesses of the human soul!
I have seen all this. But until today, I have never seen such a pain in the ars car like this 68 Charger!

NMike

it would look exactly the same as black except orange and ghey

sixpack_sid

moparsons

Quote from: NMike on August 13, 2010, 09:05:45 PM
it would look exactly the same as black except orange and ghey

Wow....a little uncalled for........and GAY

Mike DC

Dig out your copy of the 1996 Dukes reunion TV special.  

Skip to when the boys win the big final race at the end, just moments after they've crossed the finish line.  Watch as they're backing up the General Lee and then stop to pull the bad guy out of the trunk - there's your shot of an orange tailpanel on a General Lee.  That is the one and only time in Dukes history the GL has appeared that way. 

(Well, there's another instance.  There were a few shots of miniature cars in the 7th season with orange tailpanels, if you wanna count that.) 

doctor4766

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on August 14, 2010, 04:08:31 AM

Dig out your copy of the 1996 Dukes reunion TV special.  

Skip to when the boys win the big final race at the end, just moments after they've crossed the finish line.  Watch as they're backing up the General Lee and then stop to pull the bad guy out of the trunk - there's your shot of an orange tailpanel on a General Lee.  That is the one and only time in Dukes history the GL has appeared that way.  

(Well, there's another instance.  There were a few shots of miniature cars in the 7th season with orange tailpanels, if you wanna count that.)  

Yeah noticed that myself.
Doesn't quite look right without the blackout IMO.
Every time I've seen one that's orange I seem to shake my head and wonder why it has been overlooked.. General Lee or not
Gotta love a '69

jaak

TylerCharger69