News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help with viewing a charger in Indianapolis, IN

Started by bakerhillpins, August 04, 2010, 11:17:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakerhillpins

Hey all

I hope I don't wear out my welcome before I get a Charger.   :slap:

Looking for someone willing to take a look at a 69 Charger R/T for me in Indianapolis, IN. The car is located in the south western corner of the greater city area, near the International Airport. In the vicinity of Kentucky Ave and S High School Rd. (just to the south of the airport).

Jeff (owner) is free Friday this week during lunch, and during the evenings (after 7:45pm) or over the weekend.

Will provide reasonable compensation for your time and mileage. Reply here or PM if you can help out.  :cheers:

Thanks
Bryan
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

471_Magnum

Pretty sure I know what car you're talking about. I'm 2.5 hrs away, and I'd make the trip if I could. No free time in the next couple of weeks though. Soonest I could do it would be the weekend after Nats. If you haven't found someone qualified before then, PM me.
"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."

tricky lugnuts

I'm in Brown County, Indiana - about 45 minutes south of Indy - and can help if you want. I could probably get up there this weekend, say Saturday, late morning or so.

Granted, I've got a third gen and don't know all that much about second gens except what I read on here, but I could give it a look over, write down numbers, take photos, and look for obvious stuff.

Feel free to PM me if you want.

bakerhillpins

I have updated the time in the original post to reflect my notes.

Quote from: 471_Magnum on August 04, 2010, 12:32:54 PM
Pretty sure I know what car you're talking about. I'm 2.5 hrs away, and I'd make the trip if I could. No free time in the next couple of weeks though. Soonest I could do it would be the weekend after Nats. If you haven't found someone qualified before then, PM me.

If things are still stewing by then I will take you up on it.  :2thumbs:

Quote from: tricky lugnuts on August 04, 2010, 02:42:43 PM
I'm in Brown County, Indiana - about 45 minutes south of Indy - and can help if you want. I could probably get up there this weekend, say Saturday, late morning or so.

Granted, I've got a third gen and don't know all that much about second gens except what I read on here, but I could give it a look over, write down numbers, take photos, and look for obvious stuff.

Feel free to PM me if you want.

Ill PM you the details and we can go from there. If someone who isn't so far away can help out then we can save you the 2 hrs of drive time.

Thanks  :cheers:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.