News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Apple Technology

Started by Darkman, July 31, 2010, 07:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkman

Got my son an iPhone for his birthday the other week, and recently got my daughter an iPod for hers, and was dead chuffed when the family clubbed together and bought me an iPad for father's day.... Got my wife an iRon for her birthday. It was around then the fight started......
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

mauve66

keep buying their stuff, my step daughter works for apple in austin tx, i don't need her asking me for money......... hey, wait a minute, I don't have any apple hardware................. :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

doctor4766

There's speculation that Apple will drop their latest gizmo idea for children called " ITouch Kids" due to lack of a more suitable name  :smilielol:
Gotta love a '69

learical1

Quote from: doctor4766 on August 03, 2010, 06:56:13 AM
There's speculation that Apple will drop their latest gizmo idea for children called " ITouch Kids" due to lack of a more suitable name  :smilielol:

If he was still alive, Apple probably would have asked Michael Jackson to be the celebrity endorser. :yesnod:
Bruce

MoparManJim