News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

On a plane......

Started by b5blue, July 30, 2010, 10:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

Two Middle Eastern men sit next to each other on a plane, one at the window and one in the center seat. A Marine sits in the isle seat and takes his shoes off for the long flight. 20 minutes later, with no stewardess in sight the guy by the window starts to get up saying: Please excuse me, I would like to get a Coke. The Marine says: Hey no problem let me get it for you. He leaves and while he's gone the Arab spits in his shoe. Upon returning with the Coke, the other Arab asks if there is more Coke as he would like one also. The Marine reply's: Sure I'll get you one too! and leaves for another. This time the other Arab spits in the other shoe. The Marine returns, hands the man his Coke and settles in for the rest of the flight. Upon being informed they are about to land the Marine slips his shoes on and instantly realizes what was done....He looks at the two men and says: How long must this go on between us, can't we be friends? All this spitting in shoes and peeing in Cokes must come to an end!  :o