News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What Would You Do?

Started by MoparManJim, July 31, 2010, 06:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

Hi you all, I have a question that I kinda been fighten myself over and would like a 2nd opinion on the issue. I recently had my PayPal Hold Fund's issue lifted off me as they removed it. But now I been thinking of going back on eBay to sell some stuff (I need to make some $$ to pay afew bills) but while I am still in the process with another place getting hook up and all things strighten out. Would you trust eBay and PayPal that much to sell again knowing that at any time PayPal can slap the Hold Issue back on? I'm on boocoo.com right now but not having very much luck though and I know I would have better luck on eBay if it wasn't for PayPal. It will be alittle while before I get things with the other place (paymate) going before I use that on eBay.  This is just one time I'm not sure what to do  :-\ :-\ :-\

jeryst

Ebay and Paypal know they are pretty much the only game in town, so that's why they do what they do.
Now you know why there are anti-trust laws.

The reason you werent selling was because of the hold thing. If that's gone, might as well use them to get a few quick bucks.

Personally, I will never sell with them again, unless the item is "Cash at pickup" only.

MoparManJim

Just bumping this back up looking for afew more views before I make a decision on what I will do. 

Has anyone here went with Paymate? and if so how was the process of the payments and how long did they take to clear? Remember I said  Paymate not PayPal. Some folks get the two confuse  :lol: