News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

YouTube Revenue Sharing

Started by Ponch ®, July 29, 2010, 05:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

So I have this short video on my YT account of a Bugatti Veyron leaving a car meet. It has something like 13K views, so I got an email from YouTube asking me if I want to sign up for some program where they'll put ads next to the video and I'll get a cut. I checked it out and looks legit, but it requires me to sign up for Google something or other...

Has anyone done this? Worth the aggravation?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Troy on July 29, 2010, 05:34:45 PM
See if this helps:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,68662.0.html

Troy

Sure does!

Looks like it's not worth the trouble. I'm rather amused about how I'm the subject of discussion for half of that thread.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Old Moparz

Quote from: Ponch ® on July 29, 2010, 05:41:01 PM
Quote from: Troy on July 29, 2010, 05:34:45 PM
See if this helps:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,68662.0.html

Troy

Sure does!

Looks like it's not worth the trouble. I'm rather amused about how I'm the subject of discussion for half of that thread.

Maybe you better talk to Troy about revenue sharing right here.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

JoeyGowdy

Quote from: Ponch ® on July 29, 2010, 05:23:55 PMHas anyone done this? Worth the aggravation?

Yes & Yes.  I've been a YT Partner since 2008. Pays well if you have a lot of video views and have Google Adsense Ads on your website.  After you have 10 +/- Revenue Sharing videos, you will be invited to the Partnership Program.  You will get a higher percentage rate and bonus features like being able to upload videos greater than 10 minutes and 2 gigs in size.  Your videos get featured in the similar videos and search results.

:2thumbs:
Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

Mike DC

Just what kind of videos were you thinking of putting up, Ponch?   :whistling:

moparstuart

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on July 30, 2010, 12:47:05 AM

Just what kind of videos were you thinking of putting up, Ponch?   :whistling:

I dont wanna know   :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

bull

I'm rather amused about how I'm the subject of discussion for half of that thread.

Yes, because it's all about you. :D

Ponch ®

Quote from: bull on July 30, 2010, 01:12:32 PM
I'm rather amused about how I'm the subject of discussion for half of that thread.

Yes, because it's all about you. :D

well, isn't it?  :icon_smile_cool:

Khyron

Only the Speak English conversations LOL

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Vainglory, Esq.

JoeyGowdy

Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy