News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I need a new Avatar picture, any ideas?

Started by PocketThunder, November 11, 2009, 11:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Blown70

Well, not a pro I was going to try to cover the vehicle in front of yours with a Pentastar or something.....

I am not that great a editing, but wanted to try and the trailer rail out too, but LOOKS good for now !!!
:cheers:

Dans 68

Quote from: PocketThunder on November 12, 2009, 09:42:07 AM...
Dan the 500 is gone so i cant use that picture anymore, but i like the way you and Chris are thinking.   :scratchchin:

I do realize that, Paul, but I thought that since it will always be a part of your stable (i.e., collective conscience)...

I'll give it another shot.... :cheers:

Dan

Edit - here are a couple of submissions.
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

PocketThunder

Quote from: Dans 68 on November 12, 2009, 12:06:19 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on November 12, 2009, 09:42:07 AM...
Dan the 500 is gone so i cant use that picture anymore, but i like the way you and Chris are thinking.   :scratchchin:

I do realize that, Paul, but I thought that since it will always be a part of your stable (i.e., collective conscience)...

I'll give it another shot.... :cheers:

Dan

Edit - here are a couple of submissions.

Oh ya thats nice!  :2thumbs: I was thinking about some way to incorporate my family picture into the mix and this is pretty sweet.  thanks Dan!  You know, i dont care what everybody else says about you, you're a pretty cool guy even though you own a 68.    :icon_smile_big:   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Dans 68

You are very welcome. And I remember when you used to be cool too, until you went over to the dark side.... :D

I'm going to modify the photo to get a better top to bottom spacing. Remember, you want the subjects heads to be about a 1/3 down from the top of the image for proper viewing. Or something like that.  :P

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

bull

This one's not relevant to Chargers but since I haven't had a chance to post it here yet...

Blown70

Quote from: bull on November 12, 2009, 09:44:33 PM
This one's not relevant to Chargers but since I haven't had a chance to post it here yet...

LOVE IT!!! HAHAHAHAH

captnsim

I like the one you have, but figured I'd add a couple for kicks. 
:shruggy:  :cheers:

JoeyGowdy

Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

71ChallengeHer

Just get rid of the dead deer, please.

BrianShaughnessy

Yeah I'm not really doing anything with this pic.   :shruggy:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

bull

Here's an Avatar picture. :shruggy: