News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need some Help winning a Contest

Started by vancamp, July 28, 2010, 07:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vancamp

for all those on facebook their is a contest on ricekiller going on right now and i need some "likes" to try to win just click on the charger pic and click Like see if this link works  http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=194811&id=123487738375

bull

If you win are you going to return and say thanks like the last guy failed to do?

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,67340.0.html

Khyron

sorry, the last dude spoiled it for everyone.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Brock Samson

vancamp

Quote from: Brock Samson on July 29, 2010, 12:56:20 PM
:shruggy:Geez didnt know someone else had done that or that it would hard to get a bunch of charger guys to vote for the only charger in the competition

bull

vancamp

71ChallengeHer

I don't see a like button. I'm not sure how to vote ?

vancamp

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on July 29, 2010, 11:32:39 PM
I don't see a like button. I'm not sure how to vote ?
you have to go to the contest page and click on the picture of the charger and under the pic there "SHOULD" be a like button several other people have had the same problem. Thanks for trying

Brock Samson

oh well,.. i went to vote for you but apparently you have to be a member to vote which I'm not... and it looks like the Lexus won anyhow...  :smilielol:

vancamp

Quote from: Brock Samson on July 30, 2010, 12:30:36 PM
oh well,.. i went to vote for you but apparently you have to be a member to vote which I'm not... and it looks like the Lexus won anyhow...  :smilielol:
that was the first contest the second goes until the 4th

472 R/T SE

Maybe I don't know what rice is considered but some of the competing cars fit that stereotype I thought.  :shruggy:

I voted for ya'.  You're leading with that Chevelle in the crooked photo in second.  :hah:

Good luck.

vancamp

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on July 31, 2010, 05:06:03 PM
Maybe I don't know what rice is considered but some of the competing cars fit that stereotype I thought.  :shruggy:

I voted for ya'.  You're leading with that Chevelle in the crooked photo in second.  :hah:

Good luck.
Thanks, the site describes rice as Radically Immature Car Enthusiast basically the idiots that screw up shows and meets for everyone else.