News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Oh son of a... Lol

Started by Axels73Charger, July 28, 2010, 06:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I change my username by creating a new account or let it be.

New account
2 (8.7%)
Keep it! It doesnt really matter there pretty much the same
22 (95.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Axels73Charger

So as I get closer to buying my car its getting clear that Im gunna get a 74.... But my names "Axels73Charger" Now this is a half serious question but should I see if I can mod it or make a new account? Jokes are welcome :smilielol:
Done some growing up. Not going to do much on this account tho. Doesnt fit the more mature me.

Brock Samson

The Mods can fix that, I'm sure... no joke, I've had I think -   :scratchchin: four names before they locked that option down..
Stratocharger, St. Rat.  Harvey Birdman and now Brock Samson... most folks know me as "Strat"
AKA Dave...

moparguy01

Your always gonna be strat, Dave. You can't run from it. Haha

bull

There for a while there were about 20 members who kept changing their usernames every few days. I'd get on here and there'd be some schmuck I'd never heard of cracking wise and I'd think, oh, a know-it-all newbie. And then I'd see they had like 3,000 posts so I had to try to figure out who it was that I was talking to. It was annoying. Ponch changed his to something else for a couple days and then while he did that someone swooped in and grabbed the username Ponch and then the "real" Ponch had to add a trademark sign next to his so we had two of them here. What a bunch of tards. :slap:  :nana:

Khyron

Ask troy to change it... I am.... of course.... Khyron :D

There can be only one!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

A383Wing

Quote from: Khyron on July 28, 2010, 11:04:20 PM

There can be only one!

thank the Gods!

moparstuart

Quote from: A383Wing on July 28, 2010, 11:42:15 PM
Quote from: Khyron on July 28, 2010, 11:04:20 PM

There can be only one!

thank the Gods!
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:    why he wants to be named after cheap spray paint i'll never know   :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Troy

Don't start a new account - that's so annoying for many reasons. Also, lots of guys have names that don't match their current car.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Nacho-RT74

hey, but you can change your screen name anytime... or not ? I remember that at least on the RIP board
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Khyron

i want my name changed to Prince-Banana-Hammock

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

moparstuart

Quote from: Khyron on July 29, 2010, 12:27:13 PM
or the   ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS KRYLON
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Ponch ®

Quote from: bull on July 28, 2010, 11:02:08 PM
There for a while there were about 20 members who kept changing their usernames every few days. I'd get on here and there'd be some schmuck I'd never heard of cracking wise and I'd think, oh, a know-it-all newbie. And then I'd see they had like 3,000 posts so I had to try to figure out who I was that I was talking to. It was annoying. Ponch changed his to something else for a couple days and then while he did that someone swooped in and grabbed the username Ponch and then the "real" Ponch had to add a trademark sign next to his so we had two of them here. What a bunch of tards. :slap:  :nana:

Remember that  MojoJojo / The Evil MojoJojo / Iceman assclown?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Old Moparz

Quote from: Ponch ® on July 29, 2010, 01:25:36 PM

Remember that  MojoJojo / The Evil MojoJojo / Iceman assclown?

I remember him, he was the one that posted the photo of himself getting lapdances by 3 trannies on the Howard Stern Show.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

bull

Or was it four trannies?

Ponch ®

Quote from: Old Moparz on July 29, 2010, 02:14:52 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on July 29, 2010, 01:25:36 PM

Remember that  MojoJojo / The Evil MojoJojo / Iceman assclown?

I remember him, he was the one that posted the photo of himself getting lapdances by 3 trannies on the Howard Stern Show.

Gotta try everything once, right?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Khyron

Quote from: Ponch ® on July 29, 2010, 03:15:39 PM

Gotta try everything once, right?

nope, when it comes to chicks with an adams apple no

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

jeryst

That's why I dont use car/year/make specific user names.

greenpigs

Having a screen name with Charger related descriptions is kinda a mute point. Your in a Charger forum so duh...you like Chargers.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

4cruzin

Just have Troy change it if you must . . .  :Twocents:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

sixty8charger

Quote from: greenpigs on August 01, 2010, 12:52:29 PM
Having a screen name with Charger related descriptions is kinda a mute point. Your in a Charger forum so duh...you like Chargers.

awe man.. :'(. now i want to change mine. HRDCHGR!... TROY, how do i do that?
Jayson

jaak

Quote from: Khyron on July 29, 2010, 12:27:13 PM

Dude, you F'n crack me up.  :icon_smile_big:

My screen name was created using My Name (Jason), My wife's name (Alesha), Oldest daughter (Alaina) and our last name (Kelley). Since creating all these screen names and accounts, Ive had two more children, but I just left everything 'jaak' instead of changing everything to 'jaamjk'.

Jason

4cruzin

Quoteawe man.. :'(. now i want to change mine. HRDCHGR!... TROY, how do i do that?

You can change your screen name in your profile but you would still have to log in using your old name and password.   :2thumbs:

mauve66

been awhile since i saw that ...... i wanna change mine to nitro piranha......................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

sixty8charger

Quote from: 4cruzin on August 01, 2010, 04:15:45 PM

awe man.. :'(. now i want to change mine. HRDCHGR!... TROY, how do i do that?
[/quote]

You can change your screen name in your profile but you would still have to log in using your old name and password.   :2thumbs:

[/quote]

Just tried.. there is no option to change the name... the name isn't in a selection box or anything.
Jayson

4cruzin

Troy must have that option turned off as I can change it in other forums . . .  :shruggy: 

sixty8charger

:eyes: oh well..  i guess, i will continue to just be known as sixty8charger... at least that is what i own.
however, like my signature says.. the charger will be known as "HRDCHGR" (hard charger)...  its a Marine/Charger thing.
:2thumbs:
Jayson

Axels73Charger

Quote from: sixty8charger on August 02, 2010, 05:47:42 PM
:eyes: oh well..  i guess, i will continue to just be known as sixty8charger... at least that is what i own.
however, like my signature says.. the charger will be known as "HRDCHGR" (hard charger)...  its a Marine/Charger thing.
:2thumbs:

Semper Fidelis bro. I like it. Now if only I could get my head fixed I could join you in about 2 and a half years :2thumbs:
Done some growing up. Not going to do much on this account tho. Doesnt fit the more mature me.

sixty8charger

Jayson