News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What i found when i went mopar huntin 2day

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, December 19, 2005, 11:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

some of the cars What i found when i went mopar huntin 2day-MATT

THE CHARGER PUNK

blade trinity

Hey Matt, I know that guy. He's got some other cars as well hiding behind the fence. He's nice, you should knock on his door!

THE CHARGER PUNK

yes he is a nice guy he owns that 66 charger,a 65 monaco,a 66 sport fury,and a 300-MATT

THE CHARGER PUNK

you will all like this one a 1 of 1   70 runner vert gold 383   4-speed car w/ buckets(no-console and no buddy seat either) w/ air grabber hood-MATT

THE CHARGER PUNK

THE CHARGER PUNK

THE CHARGER PUNK

THE CHARGER PUNK

THE CHARGER PUNK

b4 anyone says anything about the car being a column shift as u see above, the 4-spd tranny and the pistol grip shifter were taken out, as the guy bought the car brand new for his wifes birthday and he did not know that she could not drive stick so he changed it 4 her-MATT

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Shakey

Quote from: blade trinity on December 20, 2005, 12:17:46 AM
Hey Matt, I know that guy. He's got some other cars as well hiding behind the fence. He's nice, you should knock on his door!

That's what they said about John Wayne Gacy!

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Shakey on December 20, 2005, 08:05:34 AM
Quote from: blade trinity on December 20, 2005, 12:17:46 AM

That's what they said about John Wayne Gacy!
:haha:

Looks like that 'Runner hasn't moved in a while, either.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

THE CHARGER PUNK

no its hasnt the son is ''restoring it'' but does very little car was originally gold but was painted plumcrazy 4 the wife then the son got it and painted it flat black-MATT