News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

With so many panels repoduced whats next?

Started by bamadukefan02, September 11, 2010, 03:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamadukefan02

With so many of the panels for 2nd gen Chargers being reproduced and the popularity of these cars on the rise how much longer will it be before someone makes an entire chassis available?  Its done for Mustangs, Camaros, and Chevelles so the Chargers day has to be coming.

BrianShaughnessy

More likely E body Chally/Cuda will get done before any B-body.   

Last I heard was that there were some panels that were very, very hard to recreate to bother making a Charger.   Something with the inner roof and that area.

Anyway that still leave you with either swapping a VIN or getting a title as a home built.   :shruggy:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

bamadukefan02

As far as Vin swapping there is some way that guys that buy these bodies can legally move the Vin from a rusted out car to these new bodies because they are officially licensed "replacement parts".  I actually wouldn't mind having to title one as a home built car, its like having a replica 32 roadster in my opinion.  You could still have a darn cool looking car to drive.  Here's to hoping it happens one day and we can buy a new "Charger" to drive and not worry about wrecking an all original rare car.