News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Recommended shop(s) in SoCal to install XV Motorsports stuff?

Started by Mr.Woolery, July 15, 2010, 02:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Woolery

I'm looking at the XV Motorsports stage II front and rear suspension setup for my '71 Charger.  Does anyone know a reputable shop in the area that would be able to do the install (as well as some other chassis and body weldwork on the car)?  Although a DIYer, I don't have the skills enough to do this particular project right the first time and would prefer an experienced hand do this portion of the build.

Any shop suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks!
-1971 Charger R/T clone restomod project

For details on my cars, check out my web blog

Finn

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Rolling_Thunder

where exactly are you located ?  I am in So Cal myself and know plenty of shops    :2thumbs:
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Mr.Woolery

I live in Whittier and I work in Huntington Beach, so I'm placed to access most of the Los Angeles/Orange County shops easily.
-1971 Charger R/T clone restomod project

For details on my cars, check out my web blog

mAdMoPaR

I'm also in So. Cal. and kinda of in the same boat. Just not XV stuff (yet) just some major(for me anyway) metalwork :popcrn:

mAdMoPaR

Have you tried Aarcadia parts locating? I think Robert lives in Whittier and works out of his home.  Used to get parts from him awhile back when he had his shop in Santa Fe Springs. I'll see if I can find his number.