News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

It is leaving!

Started by G-man, July 27, 2010, 02:58:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G-man

This weekend the boat should get loaded up and leave... Charger is comming really soon!

The only thing that can go wrong now is the boat going to search the bottom of the Atlantic...  :slap:

Darkman

Great news George!

Mine is in LA waiting import approval, so it won't be on the same boat, but it won't be far behind!
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

TruckDriver

Pretty soon, there will be more Charger's other countries then here in the states :rotz:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

RD

Quote from: TruckDriver on July 27, 2010, 05:44:16 AM
Pretty soon, there will be more Charger's other countries then here in the states :rotz:

i doubt that pete, and it doesnt really matter to me, those that love them should have a chance to experience them just like anyone else.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

doctor4766

Now that's prolly true about Mustangs. Every other man and his dog has a Mustang over here in Oz.
Chargers however are for an elite group of enthusiasts.. not Steve McQueen wannabes
Gotta love a '69

elacruze

Oh come now, you don't hear the English grousing about us owning all the Jaguars, eh?
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

PocketThunder

Quote from: elacruze on July 27, 2010, 08:42:53 AM

Oh come now, you don't hear the English grousing about us owning all the Jaguars, eh?

I think it will be more like the Japanese grousing us about owning all the Honda's and Toyota's!   :lol:  :lol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

41husk

Trust me it would have been much easier on me to sell the car in the states.  George has a love for these cars and stepped up to the plate, congrats :cheers: I hope you enjoy her as much as I have :2thumbs:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

G-man

Quote from: Darkman on July 27, 2010, 04:46:48 AM
Great news George!

Mine is in LA waiting import approval, so it won't be on the same boat, but it won't be far behind!

I hope that its not your import approval the  company is waiting on as they are waiting for one more person who apparantely should have it this week... Hope your dead project :stirthepot: aint holding  me good charger up from taking off! :slap:

Darkman

Who are you using to ship it?

Quote from: G-man on July 27, 2010, 07:27:20 PM
Hope your dead project :stirthepot: aint holding  me good charger up from taking off! :slap:

After that comment, I hope it is holding your car up!  :nana:
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!