News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Talked to Cudaken today

Started by 41husk, July 25, 2010, 05:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

89MOPAR

I'm with TruckDriver on this one, after i sold "Grandma Charger" i tried to stay away from the site.   Couldn't do it, don't post nearly as much as in the past, but still, it's nice to see/ read posts from owners/ enthusiasts  you remember from years past.   Sounds like we've got a hook into Cudaken, maybe we can reel him in........ :coolgleamA:  welcome back.
77 Ram-Charger SE factory 440 'Macho' package
03 Ram Hemi 4x4 Pickup
Noble M400
72 Satellite Sebring Plus +

41husk

Welcome back Ken!  I tried for hours to get you to go to the site yesterday, but you wouldn't have it.  I have some running to do this afternoon.  Maybe when I am done I will drop the top on the Challenger  :icon_smile_big: Three different Mopars in three days might help with that fire.  I didn't remember ever going to the church cruize in edwardsville until you showed me the pictures.  They say the mind is the second thing to go.  I forgot what was first to go :nana:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

General_01

Good to hear from you Ken.  :cheers:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

451-74Charger

Well, Knowing the luck Ken has with Keyboard Thingies....maybe a while between posts.
Ken, if you get a chance, drive on up the the Mopar Natls. im sure there will be a few dodgecharger.com member milling around.
You know we like to help whenever we can, sometimes them big projects just drag us down, but dont let that Blower issue extinguish the flame, a Mopar with ANY motor in it is better than a brandX any day (well unless you pull a Tokyo Drift and drop a Nissan lump in a classic body).

Nice to see you around Ken, dont be a stranger

cudaken

Quote from: moparstuart on July 29, 2010, 10:31:58 AM
here is  how your old charger looks today  ken  

Well, that pretty much broke my heart. I did not want to sell her, but I was out of work at the time and needed the money. It is like seeing your X wife with her new husband. Guess that is one of the reason I had not logged on after she was sold and trailed out of my driveway.
I am back

41husk

well we need to give some attention to the new wife (Miss Lumpy) Kens nickname for the 68 RR.  You drove the Daytona, got a ride in the convertible.  You need to get Miss lumpy running :icon_smile_big: and give me a ride :cheers:
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

Vainglory, Esq.

This thread reminded me of where I was when I "met" cudaken.  It was 10 years ago (seriously), and we were on the previous version of this site.  Ken was one of the very few members here who was around before I was.  He was also one of the first to welcome me to the site with his characteristic humor, and I immediately took it the wrong way and snapped at him.  We figured it out and later on, he even helped me buy a '68 Coronet.  Can't believe it's been ten years. :P

Anyway, welcome back cudaken.  Thanks for your insight and your help over the years, and I hope you won't be a stranger.

moparstuart

Quote from: cudaken on July 30, 2010, 05:51:59 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on July 29, 2010, 10:31:58 AM
here is  how your old charger looks today  ken  

Well, that pretty much broke my heart. I did not want to sell her, but I was out of work at the time and needed the money. It is like seeing your X wife with her new husband. Guess that is one of the reason I had not logged on after she was sold and trailed out of my driveway.
once i get some more money and motivation and get her up and moving again your welcome to take her for a cruise again ken   , anytime

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

CB

Nice seeing you around Ken :coolgleamA:

I remember having conversations on the phone with you, many many years ago.
We were talking about your RR and other projects.

Always remembered your funny inputs on the board (DC.com chapter I)

We all know you as a good guy :2thumbs:

CB aka ChargerBelgium (aka Christian)
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

cudaken

Quote from: 41husk on July 30, 2010, 06:05:53 PM
well we need to give some attention to the new wife (Miss Lumpy) Kens nickname for the 68 RR.  You drove the Daytona, got a ride in the convertible.  You need to get Miss lumpy running :icon_smile_big: and give me a ride :cheers:

All so got to watch the Want A Bee not start as well! Yep, that reminded me how much fun old car's can Bee.  :icon_smile_big:

One thing I need to do besides cleaning the garage is thank you all for the kind words. It is nice to have been remembered kindly after all theses years.

Maybe after the kitchen floor done (Allen, she does nothing but complain about the dust, I wished I never started it) and get a good job I can think about getting Miss Lumpy going again. She and I have been together for some time after all.

Cuda Ken
I am back

89MOPAR

Dang, nice sweater vest and wide lapel shirt !  :scratchchin:
77 Ram-Charger SE factory 440 'Macho' package
03 Ram Hemi 4x4 Pickup
Noble M400
72 Satellite Sebring Plus +

69_500

Welcome back to the site Ken.

I tried stopping by your house after the Monster Mopar I think it was 2 years ago but no one was home.

41husk

We don't need much money to at least get her running.  I have some plugs a carb if need be and oil.   Change the oild drop rinse and reinstall the gas tank or even run a tube from a can.  She used to run strong.  I bet we could at least here her run a no time at all,  As for the dust, if she didn't have that to complain about she would find something else. :nana:
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

dkn1997

CUDA KEN!!!!

Glad to see you back Ken! 
RECHRGED

MOPARHOUND!

Quote from: dkn1997 on August 01, 2010, 08:21:34 PM
CUDA KEN!!!!

Glad to see you back Ken!  

When I first joined years ago, posts on the site were few and far between.  Wondered if the website would even survive.  Cudaken was the life of the party though!!!  You'd stick around, just to see what he would post next.

Think this is "Miss Lumpy", the '68 Road Runner:
1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

MOPARHOUND!

The Cudaken "Mancave" :
1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

MOPARHOUND!

Cudaken's special "new car smell additive"  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :

MOPARHOUND!

The legendary Cudaken, at a time when the "Mopar Fire" was burning hot:

Vainglory, Esq.

It's like a trip down memory lane...  :cheers:

firefighter3931

Welcome back Ken !  :cheers:

Don't be such a stranger buddy  ;)

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs