News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Let me know if you get any Part of This:

Started by Brock Samson, July 25, 2010, 09:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

draftingmonkey

Quote from: Brock Samson on July 25, 2010, 06:50:34 PM
  Oh, you know?..  the bit about it being a "Sneak Attack" 'n all that Baloney...  :D
It never was reconciled - how the Japanese codes were broken - all the flattops were out at sea - a Japanese Mini-sub was destroyed in the inner harbor - The waves of 300 Japanese planes were spotted on radar without alarm... Etc. Etc..
  And If you wanna go back much further, it can be argued the Japanese and Germans were pretty much goaded into WWII, by denial of fuel, markets, raw materials and various European and American legislated persecutions, particularly of the Japanese in Calif, in the '20s and '30s. Such as having their land, citizenship and businesses seized. Bet ya' didn't know that did you?..  :icon_smile_wink:
An objective overview would show the importance of Oil in these conflicts.
                      IN MY OPINION.

I believe there were 5 subs, 3 sunk in the harbor, one outside the harbor and one beached somewhere outside the harbor from mechanical difficulties if I recall correctly.

The reasons for Japans attacks go back further.  Japan annexed Taiwan in 1895.  Fought the Chinese 1894-95 for control of Korea, invaded Manchuria in 1937 and continued to fight there until the end of WWII.  Japanese expansionism in Asia started before the 1920's and anything that may have gone on in the US.  While there may have been some concerns about what was going on with Japanese-Americans in the US, Japan was more concerned with US reaction to their expansion ideas in the western Pacific. With the US in control of the Philippines we were in the way and our navy base there was to close for comfort.

As for Europe, WWII was partly a result of the poor treaties implemented at the end of the war, and the crushing reparations for war damage paid by Germany to the rest of Europe.  All the League of Nations treaties at the end of WWI did, was to just about guarantee that there would be another war. Whole books have been written about this.

As for the Israel/Palestine conflict, the UN, just like the League of Nations, dropped the ball.  But then again you will never find any answers with a multinational organization where all the members are most concerned about their own countries interests. It's just the way it is.

Brock Samson

aone415

Quote from: Tilar on July 25, 2010, 09:53:46 AM
The New York Times, cnn, msnbc, and cbs all come to mind and when you put them all together and then throw in a little of the Washington post that you have in your link you pretty well get the full circle.

HAHA classic... Fox News, the lone beacon of truth  :eyes:

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

mauve66

thanks for that, guess i won't be looking him up anytime soon :eek2:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

mikepmcs

Quote from: moparstuart on July 30, 2010, 11:10:31 PM
Quote from: mauve66 on July 30, 2010, 08:46:41 PM
so lady gaga is the cause of it all?????
lady gaga is a dude  :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Mauve, I'm pretty sure Stu is just joking.
ok, maybe not the most attractive woman on the planet and she certainly is off the chart in weirdness, but Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is not a dude although she is a switch hitter. I think she has some serious musical talent(piano since 4 and she's excellent) and actually like some of her songs.  She is a genius when it comes to marketing but I think it has taken over and she is starting to lose herself in the imaginary.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Gaga
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mauve66

soooo, we're not 100% sure she/he is a she to start with????????????
of course that link you sent had a pic of blond hair so maybe i could get "suckered in"......................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

moparstuart

Quote from: mauve66 on July 31, 2010, 09:43:18 AM
soooo, we're not 100% sure she/he is a she to start with????????????
of course that link you sent had a pic of blond hair so maybe i could get "suckered in"......................
:popcrn: :shruggy:

moparstuart

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

Brock Samson

:rotz:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/1044358/

the shorter version...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

neither lady Gaga or FOX News...

derailed

Haha, George was and still is the man, always seemed to hit the nail on the head with just about everything.

Brock Samson