News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm Trying To Understand This..

Started by MoparManJim, July 24, 2010, 11:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

Quote from: Brock Samson on July 26, 2010, 07:00:30 PM
Quote from: MoparManJim on July 26, 2010, 06:56:34 PM
Quote from: skip68 on July 26, 2010, 06:33:48 PM
That's ok, I can take getting picked on! At least i'm not afraid of my couch! Hahahaha! Lol! Mrs.skip68

Hey! just hold on a minute there Skips, who in heck said I was afraid of my couch? :-\ , certainly not me!  :lol: 

:D I guess I'll have to do alittle talking to your ol man  :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :yesnod: 

Mrs. Skip... what is 2+2?   

There bro I fixed it for ya... Sheeeeze...  :-\

I was trying to see how good she was and if she would understand it! shes female after all  :lol: 

skip68

Yep i'm female after all! Which means I use both sides of my brain! Btw: your answer just might be 4. Hummmm, yeah that's it! Lol!. Hey jim, I've got a favor to ask. Since you seem to be the expert "furniture whisperer", I was wondering if you could have a word with my rocking chair! Dam thing won't speak to me! Just sits around all day! Hehehehe! 'rs.skip68 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

MoparManJim

Quote from: skip68 on July 26, 2010, 08:25:35 PM
Yep i'm female after all! Which means I use both sides of my brain! Btw: your answer just might be 4. Hummmm, yeah that's it! Lol!. Hey jim, I've got a favor to ask. Since you seem to be the expert "furniture whisperer", I was wondering if you could have a word with my rocking chair! Dam thing won't speak to me! Just sits around all day! Hehehehe! 'rs.skip68 

Well I hope your female because if your not then Chuck is in for a big  :scared: BIG surprize :smilielol:  after all these years. And I sure hope both sides of your brain works and not just one..  :lol:

Dang I thought I had you stump there, it must have been David that helped you out. Okay mrs smarty try this one on  :D  2P5P10P16P2.0P4  :D :D  , David, don't you dare bud  :smilielol:   

Now mrs smarty or I mean Mrs Skipper, about your rocking chair..  :D you shouldn't be a smart alic with it or it would speak back to you.. as in creezh crack creezh. haha  :lol: 

skip68

Ok, 39.0. Took me a long time.....ran out of fingers and toes! Lol! Here's one just for you Jim: Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where's the peck of pickled peppers, Peter Piper picked????? Hehehehe! Mrs.skip68.
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

MoparManJim

Quote from: skip68 on July 26, 2010, 10:37:36 PM
Ok, 39.0. Took me a long time.....ran out of fingers and toes! Lol! Here's one just for you Jim: Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where's the peck of pickled peppers, Peter Piper picked????? Hehehehe! Mrs.skip68.

Nope, try again.  :nana: :lol:  

I got her!  :smilielol: 

No about the answer to the question to me, give me alittle time, That one always did stump me alittle with the Ps in it  :-[

skip68

Ok, 39! Now whats your pepper answer? Hummmm?

MoparManJim

Quote from: skip68 on July 26, 2010, 11:39:28 PM
Ok, 39! Now whats your pepper answer? Hummmm?

Sorry, still wrong. I guess I got her good!  :smilielol: 

I'm still working on my answer yet, you hit me with a good one to! 

skip68

And I have a second question for ya.......but i'll wait! Hehehe!

MoparManJim

Okay here's my answer some what.

My Answer: It's in his food. 

skip68

Ding! Wrong answer! I was hoping for a more theoretical answer! Brock alert! Hehehehe!