News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm Trying To Understand This..

Started by MoparManJim, July 24, 2010, 11:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

Quote from: Brock Samson on July 25, 2010, 06:00:06 PM
your posts all the time Jim...  :lol: at least we don't need the Cuda Ken Decoder ring... do we Jim?..
actually i do understand your posts, I just have to break dance while reading 'em...  :ahum:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yea, you will need the M0parJim decoder ring  :D  :nana: 

!kniht yeht os ro tsop ym sdnatsrednu enoemos tsael ta lleW 

:D :D :D :D :D  :scratchchin:

Brock Samson

A383Wing

Quote from: MoparManJim on July 25, 2010, 06:08:31 PM

ʍǝןן ɐʇ ןǝɐsʇ soɯǝouǝ nupǝɹsʇɐups ɯʎ dosʇ oɹ so ʇɥǝʎ ʇɥıuʞ¡

doctor4766

Quote from: A383Wing on July 25, 2010, 06:40:49 PM

That's easy to read when yer down under.
It's the rest of the posts I have to stand on my head to read  :smilielol:
Gotta love a '69

Tilar

Quote from: MoparManJim on July 25, 2010, 05:54:35 PM
Quote from: bull on July 25, 2010, 05:27:58 PM
:coocoo:

That would be me.  :nana: 

At least I'm trying to understand and asking the questions, that is the only way you will understand something, you won't understand just by looking at it.  :lol: 

To understand something you must ask questions.  :yesnod: 

Let me give you fair warning since nobody else has, If you get even remotely close to where you think you understand a woman and she realises that you are starting to understand her, She will up and change the rules on you and you're back to square one...  :pity:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Old Moparz

I see the differences in worry & not worrying or having a panic attack, as an individual thing, not a male vs. female thing. I've got friends & relatives, both male & female, that worry & panic over the smallest thing to where they raise blood pressure & lose sleep. I've also got friends & relatives that don't even blink when the roof caves in. It may be more common in women to an extent, but I believe it's really based on the individual & how they deal with a situation.

My Mother is someone who never seems to worry about a thing. She could, (and actually has) sleep through an earthquake & not have it phase her. When told about it, she'd say' "Well, at least I didn't have to run outside in the dark in my pajamas & freeze my ass off."

Another person, a friend of mine since 4th grade, won't worry about anything either. I've been over his place & seen him cook food, swat a huge fly with a spatula he was flipping burgers with, then go back to flipping the burger with the same spatula & had never wiped it. I passed on the extra burger that day, but I have eaten over his place since. I don't really panic over fly germs, but I won't use utensils as fly swatters.

My Dad is the person who will look out the window 28 times in 10 minutes to see if the person coming to visit is there yet. If you say you'll arrive at 1 PM he starts looking at 12:30 PM, but by 1:05 PM he's chain smoking & thinking about turning on the news to see if there's a special report about a 50 car pile up in the fog.

My wife is the worrying type, but can also show a cool, calm, & collected side. She freaked out recently because the dash in her car is leaking condensation from the A/C. It's a huge repair to solve because the dash needs to come out. She actually wants to get rid of the car & get another one, but over the weekend her upright acoustic bass, (worth about $1500) was destroyed in an accident at a festival 30 minutes before a gig. She called me, asked for a phone number of someone to borrow another bass & never got upset. (I still can't figure that one out....LOL)

Anyway, as far as figuring out women, or anyone really, it's easier to just accept that whatever way they are is the way they will be. If you can tolerate the faults & be okay with it, then there isn't any problem. If their simple breathing of the same air as yourself will make you want to run in front of a moving truck, then it's time to consider not hanging out with them anymore.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

chargergirl

We are wonderful, intricate, mysterious creatures...and that is why you love us and we love you!

jeryst: dead on...we nuture and gather...it is inherent that we become concerned...old days without a husband could mean death for all...wife and children...we had to worry about animals coming after us in the brush while we gathered berries and such...that is why we are SO WELL AT NOTICING SMALL CHANGES IN BEHAVIORS!

a383wing...oh yeah!

moparmanjim...get on the sofa...get a girl...remember these words..."sometimes i am so swept away by your beauty i forget what to say"...doesn't work all the time but it gives you a few moments to gather your wits! you can even say it in the middle of an arguement and it will stall and diffuse a bit.
Trust your Woobie!

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

Quote from: Tilar on July 26, 2010, 04:09:32 AM
Quote from: MoparManJim on July 25, 2010, 05:54:35 PM
Quote from: bull on July 25, 2010, 05:27:58 PM
:coocoo:

That would be me.  :nana: 

At least I'm trying to understand and asking the questions, that is the only way you will understand something, you won't understand just by looking at it.  :lol: 

To understand something you must ask questions.  :yesnod: 

Let me give you fair warning since nobody else has, If you get even remotely close to where you think you understand a woman and she realises that you are starting to understand her, She will up and change the rules on you and you're back to square one...  :pity:

Dame! that sounds like what I always do myself!  :o  :-\  ..............

MoparManJim

Quote from: doctor4766 on July 25, 2010, 06:43:31 PM
Quote from: A383Wing on July 25, 2010, 06:40:49 PM

That's easy to read when yer down under.
It's the rest of the posts I have to stand on my head to read  :smilielol:

Okay, you caught me off gaurd with my own comment LOL ... But now you have me wondering... how in the heck did you turn what I said upside littery? :-\ :shruggy: :lol: 

Ponch ®

Quote from: chargergirl on July 26, 2010, 12:41:48 PM
We are wonderful, intricate, mysterious creatures...and that is why you love us and we love you!

No, actually it's just the boobs and the poon.

Remember that classic exchange from As Good as it gets:

"Receptionist: How do you write women so well?
Melvin Udall: I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability"
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

chargergirl

Quote from: Ponch ® on July 26, 2010, 12:54:20 PM

No, actually it's just the boobs and the poon.

Remember that classic exchange from As Good as it gets:

"Receptionist: How do you write women so well?
Melvin Udall: I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability"
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: ah the lovely Ms. Hunt was able to make him want to be a better man...can be just the above.
Trust your Woobie!

MoparManJim

jeryst: dead on...we nuture and gather...it is inherent that we become concerned...old days without a husband could mean death for all...wife and children...we had to worry about animals coming after us in the brush while we gathered berries and such...that is why we are SO WELL AT NOTICING SMALL CHANGES IN BEHAVIORS!

a383wing...oh yeah!

moparmanjim...get on the sofa...get a girl...remember these words..."sometimes i am so swept away by your beauty i forget what to say"...doesn't work all the time but it gives you a few moments to gather your wits! you can even say it in the middle of an arguement and it will stall and diffuse a bit.

Again, there is that sofa at me...  :shruggy: :smilielol: .  I think I am now offically labels by it..  :-\ :lol:. I remember those words, had those words played at me afew times also! They don't work even on me (at me)! LOL. Mostly (WARNING WARNING!! going below the belt line here) they just want in my pants when they use that line on me and 10/10 it doesn't work on me. 

Just when a woman think they have me figured out I change course of directions  :lol:

Old Moparz

Quote from: MoparManJim on July 26, 2010, 01:02:15 PM

Again, there is that sofa at me...  :shruggy: :smilielol: .  I think I am now offically labels by it..  :-\ :lol:. I remember those words, had those words played at me afew times also! They don't work even on me (at me)! LOL. Mostly (WARNING WARNING!! going below the belt line here) they just want in my pants when they use that line on me and 10/10 it doesn't work on me.  

Just when a woman think they have me figured out I change course of directions  :lol:

You can always change your username from "MoparManJim" to "SofaManJim" if it helps.  :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Ponch ®

Quote from: Old Moparz on July 26, 2010, 01:32:47 PM
Quote from: MoparManJim on July 26, 2010, 01:02:15 PM

Again, there is that sofa at me...  :shruggy: :smilielol: .  I think I am now offically labels by it..  :-\ :lol:. I remember those words, had those words played at me afew times also! They don't work even on me (at me)! LOL. Mostly (WARNING WARNING!! going below the belt line here) they just want in my pants when they use that line on me and 10/10 it doesn't work on me.  

Just when a woman think they have me figured out I change course of directions  :lol:

You can always change your username from "MoparManJim" to "SofaManJim" if it helps.  :lol:

That's Sofa King Funny.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

chargergirl

Just when a woman think they have me figured out I change course of directions  :lol:
[/quote]
So there's the problem!
Trust your Woobie!

bull

Quote from: MoparManJim on July 26, 2010, 12:52:36 PM

Let me give you fair warning since nobody else has, If you get even remotely close to where you think you understand a woman and she realises that you are starting to understand her, She will up and change the rules on you and you're back to square one...  :pity:

Dame! that sounds like what I always do myself!  :o  :-\  ..............

Dame? Yup, we're talking about dames. :yesnod:

skip68

Hooked on phonics! Hint, hint! Chicks dig guys who spell correctly! Lol! Mrs.skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

MoparManJim

Quote from: skip68 on July 26, 2010, 04:47:55 PM
Hooked on phonics! Hint, hint! Chicks dig guys who spell correctly! Lol! Mrs.skip68

I'll hook you, but it won't be on phonics either  :lol: :smilielol: , I don't need a tape recording or a book to help me learn to spell  :RantExplode: :smilielol: :smilielol: 

skip68

Hey jim, if my wife bugs you about your spelling just ask her what 2+2=..... Lol....   Chuck........ 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Brock Samson

Boy!
Between this and the "cheating spouses" thread  there sure is alot of Info. to be gleaned about the state of relationships on the board...  and a lot of it is "TMI",
though, this last bit was pretty darn entertaining Skip.  :lol:

MoparManJim

Quote from: skip68 on July 26, 2010, 05:00:11 PM
Hey jim, if my wife bugs you about your spelling just ask her what 2+2=..... Lol....   Chuck........ 

:cheers: :cheers: :2thumbs: :lol: :lol: :lol: :smilielol:

skip68

That's ok, I can take getting picked on! At least i'm not afraid of my couch! Hahahaha! Lol! Mrs.skip68

MoparManJim

Quote from: skip68 on July 26, 2010, 06:33:48 PM
That's ok, I can take getting picked on! At least i'm not afraid of my couch! Hahahaha! Lol! Mrs.skip68

Hey! just hold on a minute there Skips, who in heck said I was afraid of my couch? :-\ , certainly not me!  :lol: 

:D I guess I'll have to do alittle talking to your ol man  :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :yesnod: 

Mrs. Skip... what is 2P2?   

Brock Samson

Quote from: MoparManJim on July 26, 2010, 06:56:34 PM
Quote from: skip68 on July 26, 2010, 06:33:48 PM

Hey! just hold on a minute there Skips, who in heck said I was afraid of my couch? :-\ , certainly not me!  :lol: 

:D I guess I'll have to do alittle talking to your ol man  :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :yesnod: 

Mrs. Skip... what is 2+2?   

There bro I fixed it for ya... Sheeeeze...  :-\