News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Exporting cars out of country

Started by CRZNYT, July 25, 2010, 10:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CRZNYT

I am looking to see what it takes to export cars out of Canada to other countries. I have a sort of deal going with a fellow and want to know what it takes to get cars in and out.
Have any of you done this?
Thanks Cheers Don
:cheers:
66 Charger
77 Charger Daytona
60 Plymouth Fury Convertible
65 T-Bird Convertible
76 Mustang Cobra II

1968_Charger

i dont know anything personally, but ive heard that if the car came from the us originally that its is much easier to bring it back into the states. i dont think you even have to pay any taxes or fees other than normal.

Arigmaster

PM me and I will give you a couple resources. Another division of my company does these things and I also have a partner firm that does this as well.

CRZNYT

Arigmaster I sent you a pm.
Cheers Don :cheers:
66 Charger
77 Charger Daytona
65 T-Bird Convertible
76 Mustang Cobra II

suntech

Exporting something is the easiest thing in the world.......simply put a value on a thing with a proforma invoice, and send it!!  :cheers:
But when stuff is going out of one country, it normally goes into another.......that is where the bitching starts! :brickwall: The import rules wary from country to country. You will need to check the rules in the country you want to import things TO!
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

CRZNYT

Topic Summary
Posted on: Today at 10:07:45 AMPosted by: suntech 
Insert Quote
Exporting something is the easiest thing in the world.......simply put a value on a thing with a proforma invoice, and send it!! 
But when stuff is going out of one country, it normally goes into another.......that is where the bitching starts!  The import rules wary from country to country. You will need to check the rules in the country you want to import things TO!

Thanks I will check into this further.
Cheers Don
66 Charger
77 Charger Daytona
65 T-Bird Convertible
76 Mustang Cobra II

CRZNYT

66 Charger
77 Charger Daytona
65 T-Bird Convertible