News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Seat belt for buddy seat??? 69 Charger

Started by Charger-Bodie, July 22, 2010, 10:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

If you have a buddy seat. Does it get a seat belt? I believe it doees,but where does it clip when not in use? Does the drivers seat have 2 mock hooks for it to click onto when not in use? Or does it just lay there?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

A383Wing

I have seen buddy sets in 67 cars, no seat belts

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

UFO

Mine had a belt for the buddy seat.
No clips for the buckle.

Charger-Bodie

This looks like one of those "It can go either way" deals. I looked at the belts from my Dads 68 project and it has a belt for the buddy.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

oestermarken

My 69 has a belt for the buddy seat.. I don't know about the clips.. mine is missing all of them :'(

/Brian
69 383 4bbl
White Hat Special
Light Bronze Metallic

Neal_J

My car has belts for buddy seat.  They attach at same points on transmission tunnel as driver/passenger belts.  No clip for buddy seat belts.  The belts typically fall in the gap between the bucket & buddy seats.

Charger-Bodie

Yeah, I opted for the no belt for the buddy. If they are just gonna be falling down between the seats they might as well not be there.

Chatt69chgr

My 69 had a belt for the buddy seat.

I bought the car from my brother-in-law who bought it new.  He did not add any belts so these came from the factory.  He had the buddy seat belts clipped together and the arm rest folded down over the top.  This was a 318 car with column auto shift----no console.  The buddy seat belts were bolted to the floor with the same bolts that went to the drivers and passengers belts.  Shoulder on the bolts was longer at these two positions.

vancamp

my 69 has seat belt for the buddy seat i just belt them together and bring the armrest down